On our own

Time skip and Your POV
After our engagement me and Natsu had a engagement party. We invited a lot of people out to dinner and Levy and Gajeel came so Natsu's dad pulled Gajeel to the side and asked a bunch of questions. Suddenly a lightbulb went on in his head and he shouted.

"Oh course!" He shouts and grabbed his phone and made a call "Jura! It's that asshole Jose Porla! Yes I'm positive! Check him out and get back to me. I just know it's him! Once you have evidence I want him hanging by his balls in a prison cell for life!" He yells and hangs up

"Dad?" Natsu asks nervously

"I'm sorry son. I was talking to Gajeel and it suddenly dawned on me who's behind all this. My second in command Jose Porla. If me and you are out of the picture then he gets the company." His dad explains and I watch as Natsu tries his best to control his anger.

"I know him. I never thought he'd be so cruel." Natsu growls and his dad's phone rings.

"Yes what did you find? I told you! Really?! Find him and arrest him and I want every damn book in existence thrown at him! Yes. Good Bye." His dad sighs and hangs up. "My investigator looked into him and hacked his computer and found everything he needs to arrest him. He had extremely detailed files on all of us, even you Y/N." His dad says sadly and looks at me.

"He's going to be in jail for life now right? So we shouldn't worry. Come on, let's celebrate." I say happily although deep inside I'm scared to death.

Natsu comes up to me and hugs me while everyone else cheers and goes back to partying. "You can fool everyone except me Y/N I know your scared beyond words. Don't worry I'll keep you safe and I won't leave your side until that asshole is behind bars for good." He whispers and holds me tightly

"Thank you Natsu." I whisper and kiss his cheek softly.

Time skip
Natsu kept true to his word and hasn't left my side. Now that we've graduated and school is out for the summer we've been wrapped up in each other more than ever with nothing to separate us.

"Y/N what college did you want to attend?" Natsu asks while we lay in my bed cuddled up to go to sleep

"I was thinking Magnolia University. But really I want to go wherever you go and take the same classes as you. Since we are getting married and your family has a big business I want to be able to help you run it when the time comes."

"That's true. Magnolia University has a great business program. Once we graduate we can get hands on training with my dad and learn from there." Natsu replies and holds me close.

"We should also get a apartment close to the school. So we can adjust to living on our own and everything." I say shyly and Natsu laughs slightly.

"Y/N. You are so cute I swear. We will be fine no matter what happens. If you want to live with me then I can make it happen. I don't mind sharing anything with you." Natsu says with amusement and kisses my hair. "I promise to always be by your side and to always take care of you."

"I know Natsu. I know you will." I reply and cuddle up into him and fall asleep. I wake up to a loud noise in the room and cling to Natsu tightly. "What's that?!" I shout and turn the light on to see a tall skinny older looking man in my room.

"Jose. What do you want?" Natsu growls and holds me close.

"I knew you'd be here Natsu. I want you out of the picture as well as your little fiancé here." He smirks and pulls out a gun and I scream and Natsu gets in front of me.

"You're not touching her!" He shouts and goes to get up but I hear the gun being cocked

"Try it. I have no problem killing you too." Jose says and smiles