I'm not that special.

Heading in the direction of the hotel Neymar's in, I get stuck in traffic because it's so busy to get to the stadium, I look out the windows of my car and at the bars which are over flowing with people. I've onl been a few times to a bar to watch a football game, it was amazing. The atmoshpere was just incredible, watching everyone react you can feel the passion in the room.

"I hate traffic." I mutter to myself as the lights turn green and I follow the crowds of cars, but take a dfferent road and drive down it quickly and end up at the hotel. I park my car and pick up my bag and lock it, I walk quickly into the hotel since some paparazzi have followed me.

Walking towrads the front des I run a hand through my hair and smile at the man behind it.

"Hi, could you tell me where the Brazil team are?" I ask and then realise how I sound like a silly fan or groupie.

"I can't tell you that." He smiles at me but I can't help but be distracted at how deep his voice his as he answers me in portuguese. His vice is so deep and don't even get me started on his face. 

It's beautiful.

"Angelina?" I hear a voice ay my name so I look over to the elevators where a man who is about my height without heels on, his hair is dark and fizzy, an afro, his skin is dark and I recognise him slightly, but can't put my finger on it.

"That's me." I answer and smile at the man.

"I'm Marcelo, Neymar sent me down to wait for you." I smile and walk towards him and lean down and give him a hug.

"It's nice to meet you." I have to bend down as I speak to him in portuguese.

"I don't know if I like the fact that you're taller than me." He tells me, looking up which makes me smile, I place my hand on his shoulder and slip off my heels and smile at him, our eyes meeting, he smiles at me.

"Now that's better." He points to the elevator. "Come with me." I carry my clutch and shoes in the same hand and follow Marcelo into the elevator. He presses the last nmber which is number 23. The elevator music makes us laugh as Marcelo makes a funny face and dances along to the slow music.

"You're an amazing dancer." I comment as the elevator comes to a stop and the doors open.

"Why thank you, I get it from my mom." This answer makes laugh very loudly at the way he says it and then I follow him out of the elevator.

"Angelina!" I hear a small voice shout so I turn to look at the small blond haired boy running towards me, his dad following him out of the room.

The tanned Brazilian smiles at me and I can't help but smile back at him as I catch Davi in my arms, careful not to hurt him with my shoes or bag.

"I missed you." He says and plays with my hair, making me laugh and smile at him.

"I missed you too." I tell him and he turns around and sticks his tounge out at his dad.

"I told you, Angelina does miss me." I laugh loudly and look at Neymar who is smiling sheepishly at me.

"I was joking."

"Don't listen to your dad Davi, he's silly." I whisper to Davi and glare at Neymar who looks surprised.

"What did you tell him?" Neymar asks and Davi goes to speak but I cover his mouth with my two fingers and shake my head.

"No, don't tell him. It's our little secret." Davi nods and giggles wich makes me laugh even more as Marcelo laughs along with us as we watch Neymar glare and try to pry what I told Davi out of him.