CHAPTER 1

5 a.m. Peter was already awake, getting dressed for school. He wore his usual Stark Industries underwear, being already a big fan of Tony Stark. He wore an oversized jumper that was too big for his small body. I mean, he wasn't that small. He was very muscley from being Spiderman and all. He wore his casual black jeans and his Vans. He crept past Aunt Mays door as stealthy as possible. Not making a sound as he walked past. What can he say? He was basically a spider.
He got downstairs and went to the living room to grab his books and paper. He scribbled down: meeting up with Ned for breakfast! Then off to school. :)
As he was about to place his note on the kitchen counter, Aunt May was there, eyebrow raised and her arms crossed.

"The hell do you think you're doing?" she exclaimed. Her voice slightly amused and a slight tug to the corner of her lip. Peter tried to keep his face serious but a smile just crept upon his mouth. May now had her hands on her hips and doing a little puppy pout, she was probably mimicking Peter.

"May, may I please go out with Ned for breakfast?" I pleaded, I added a slight pout because I know that hits Mays soft spot. May bent her head low to avoid letting Peter see her smile.

"Oh my god, Peter stop" She giggled, Peter grinned mischeviously. May went back to her serious face almost immediately. Peter learnt to stop laughing, but couldn't help the feeling of laughter crawling up inside him.

"yeah fine, whatever. Eat healthy!" she yells as Peter makes his way to the door, grabs his bag and leaves.

"Thanks Aunt May, love you! Bye!" Peter says quickly and sprints away onto the street. On the street, it was a cloudy Wednesday, people have started getting out of their houses to go to school or work. Cars have started roaming around the streets, making loud spluttering noises as they pass by. The sky looked like it was about to rain as the dark sky mended together like a dark grey blanket.
Peter made his way into an abandonded alley and checked around to see if anyone would see him

"coast is clear" He mumbled to himself. He quickly undressed himself and put on his spider suit. He though he would get a fresh, morning swing. Look around for some crime and make it back to school on time. He decided to keep his backpack on him because he wasn't gonna risk his bad being taken away for the fifth time!

"You idiot! You crashed into my car!" He heard a young woman scream at a man who didn't really seem to care. "Oh my god, my parents are gonna kill me! THIS IS BRAND NEW CAR!" she yelled. The whole area turned their heads around and watched the woman argue with the man.

"guess I should check that out" Peter said. He swung his way towards the accident and grinned underneath the mask. Remember, it's not the ToNy StArK sUiT you were expecting, but his own, homemade suit. So basically, no one took him seriously.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" He said cheerfully. Literally, the woman stopped yelling and bluntly turned 90 degrees around to face Spider-man. She raised an eyebrow and put her hands on her waist.

"who the hell do you think you are?" she said sassily. Peters eyes widened in suprise. Well damn He thought to himself.

"Uh, I'm Spider-man?" He confused. He moved his hands upwards and downwards to basically symbolize who he was. Everyone around laughed. Peter shyly laughed too. He was thankful they couldn't see the red tomato he was underneath the mask.

"Spider-man?" The man laughed. His eyes were tearing up with amusement, he quickly wiped them away and gave himself some time to breathe. "It's not even halloween yet kid" He coughed up. He was so into laughing, he literally couldn't breathe. Peter winced with embaressment.

"You're right!" Another woman giggled. "It's september! To early kid" Everyone laughed along.

"Whatever" Peter mumbled. He shot a web and swung away and yelled: "Good luck with your stupid car accident!" He said with a grin. Even though he knew it wasn't going to affect anything.
He checked his watch as he swung across the city.

"Shit! I'm gonna be late for school!" He exclaimed, he sped his way to his school and hid in the alley next to it. Quickly took his spider suit and placed it in his bag until. . .

"Peter?" He turned around and found MJ standing there. She grinned in amusement.

"Hey MJ" Peter said sheepishly. He gave her a slight wave. She looked down at his boxers and grinned even more.

"Nice Stark boxers" She giggled. She took out her phone, took a picture and left looking at her phone the rest of the time. Peter blushed. A lot. Then he heard more laughs. He turned around again and found the whole school watching him. All laughing and pointing.

"what is he doing?" "Tony Stark fan!" "I didn't know he had a six pack?" The gossip was spreading like a disease. Whistles blowing, cameras clicking, hands clapping and it goes on. This is the most embarrasing day ever. . . Peter thought. How can it get any worse?
Quickly, Peter got his clothes and changed as fast as he could. People still staring and laughing.
Aunt May is not gonna like this
Peter quickly got in his jeans and jumper and rushed off the back way. As he left, he checked his phone to find over 300 messages and photos of him. The one I expected was MJ to text me. She hasn't. Wow, she isn't as mean as I thought. I smiled in my head until I found out it wasn't good to smile about because basically a nude was spread across the whole school.
I'm in danger.

Lmao sorry guys, I keep changing tenses😔
Lmao I'm soooooo sorry so if you see a change in tense just tell me and laugh about it lol. I'm just used to writing in first person.
Kay thaankks :)