COUNTER ATTACK

DISKOR  to me:

We are under attack! at the tower! Please comes back, The enemy is invisible to us! the humans officers are reporting to me but I see nothing!

Ah, I use darkness and swicht to my dragon form, more discrete and easier and comfortable.

I see around the tower 5 big Wyrms the same size as me,  they are flying but not shooting.

Ah, this is a duel!

So I cast my usual priest protections nobody knows  and I appear on the top of the tower.

Then One of the wyrm who show traces of abominations on their bodies, like fused animals with scales and a mess ressembling vaguely to a clone of me.  But more spiky.

One of the wyrms makes some animals sounds and show their belly in submission.  They growl and makes sounds inhuman but this is clearly draconic basic language, instinct :

"Mother Queen, we are seeking Asylum!  Pity, save us 5!  They are after us and they will attack!"

"We are made with your blood and we are abominations and so we are tortured and whipped and electrocuted all the time in a lab.  We have escaped and you are technically our mother.  Please be our mother!"

all the Wyrms now full of tears are begging "Mum, Mum , Mum, Mum,Mum! in the same time"

Me: Ok but you are a mess and I cannot let you in this state.  I will let you enter my Hell dimension as asylum.  There rest and eat, I'll repair you into nice and beautiful dragons as my children. then I open a Darkness door and I invite them to enter the Labyrinth, a dimensional maze and also a fortress.  This space can be an asylum and a fortress against dimensional attacks.

A hundred of wyrms are now in the sky. and as the leader I get a nice call :

HI MY DEAR DRAGONNE!  YOU REMEMBER ME?

GORKY? YES I SEE YOU HAVE A GOOD MEMORY!

YOUR BODY IS INCREDIBLE!  YOU ARE A SUPER DRAGON! but unfortunately for you, I am stronger than you and I suggest you surrender or submit to me.  Togheter we'll rule the world and you'll make wonderfull eggs for me to conquer the universe!

Ah, I have also a hud like you.  You have no secrets for me.  I thank you very much for this.

You see, I had pity on you and I have kept you alive from Igor.  Now igor is a concubine and serve me at the base to make my dragon army.

Ah, yes you have the Octahedron, in you no??

The kind GMen have build for me the TET, the tetrahedron.

I have also a Dragon tower like you, oh a DRUAGA tower HAHAHA.  I am also a scientist like you.  We have many in common.

Please Join us.  the GMEN are giving you a hand! Normally they will fight you and destroy you like your god.

It was very instructive.  Ah also If you have the idea of killing me, I am also a living dracolich like you but I am living. and if you, you die, no undead, you'll start from zero in the eventuallity I destroy not your Octahedron in the void. HAHAHA

I'll give you only a chance. and this is now or never!

I am crying

I am defeat.

but I have to fight this horror.

CAST AUGURE

result : don't fight, you're a christian and no evil.

me:  "I ask a truce, Gorky!  I want to negociate!"

Gorky : "Negociate what?  IF we fight, you'll lose surely and the world will be ravaged. but I don't care as I can rebuild it to my image! and rule it.  I don't care about humans, they will be replaced by wyverns at the long term and our slaves. We'll be lords and humans slaves. and we'll conquest the other planets of the solar system. life on mars is possible for us wyverns and we have eternity before us."