THE BATTLE OF LONDON!

KFOR central command center:

"We are defeated,  all the 3 major countries are down!  We have awaken a giant!

All our defenses are down!

Radar operator :

LOOK AT THAT !

This is impossible!  the French navy is destroyed ! look their dragon tower is firing at the UK navy!  Ahh look this is a thermonuclear war! the ships ar lost , there are nothing left!.

all our atomic bombs are missing! we cannot retaliate!

NOOOO!

TERROR

There is a draconic destroyer FLYING to London!.  Send alert!

------------

LONDON: sirens everywhere

In the sky at the horizon, all people can see dark clouds and in the clouds they can see the figure of a dagger type floating construction and a bee essaim.

the problem is the bees are not the size of bees but the size of plane fighter each.

HORROR

TERROR

Then the minute after, flashing lights are falling on the main official buildings of the capital of uk

then Thousands of pokemonster giant bees are now ravaging the police and governmental institutions then they attack the tower of london and the symbols.

After the day the capital was in ruins.  Only civilians buildings were spared. 

Tanks, anti aircraft and reinforcements have be ravaged.

Ministers and royal members have been injured and make prisoners

The same fate has been sealed for Berlin and Paris.

Being myself a communist I have no scruples to destroy any form of luxury.  I am myself an admirer of Stalin and how he has sacrificed the richest cruelly to make the population eating and have access to higher education by merit and no social class.

Now I am appearing in the sky under the form of a Major Leviathan in the sky of London.

I have my own dimensional shield on but I am protected with my monstrodestroyer.

Tania is on my head to show  I like humanity.

Me: "People of the countries who have attacked me, do not fear for your life!

I will heal the injured and disabled.  I am sorry for the dead of so many peoples.

Blame your queen and your government. they are an elite who has enslaved you!

They are brainwashing you!  I am here to save you and to punish the sinners.!

Do not pray me. Pray god.  Because I am the repented BEAST.  The LEVIATHAN, THE DEVOURER!"

FEAR on the country and TV rediffusion. 

Even US state and Russia are fearing the destruction power I have done.  In a few hours I have destroyed 3 major armies totalizing the same power as USA or Russia.

They see me as a monster, as the Devil!.  Against all expectations, the church is silent!.

Me: You see, peoples from the world, I was a single human like you and all I wanted was to rest my ass on a sofa, eating kindly donuts, sweets and watch tv with my family.

But your fucking governments and paranoid warmongers cannot let me in peace.

Here are some pictures of me in the lab : gore pictures of me cruelly mutilated.

you see what they have done to me?  They have even placed a window in my belly to see how my genitals works."

TERROR in the population

"Yes this is what you, you and you can be subjected.  Now I will not destroy your country.  See I spared the civil constructions, hopitals and historical buildings.  I have only destroyed the elite palaces and their ruling positions.  they are prisoner and not dead. "

"You, the population is suffering and are all victims. you can doubt me you can hate me but I am a CHAOS QUEEN and I don't care of your laws.  for me they are nonsense .  I follow my hearth and I do the good."

"Now I will show you that you are in a state worse than the slaves under pharaons"

"I will order you to kiss each other and hug your worse enemy or the people you hate the most!

If nobody is around , you will dance to death!"

FEAR!

I shoot : TRON CODE: EXECUTION

And all the people in Europe are kissing and Jumping and Dancing.

some are after some instant short on breath and terrified.

Me: "I can let you die from laughting no?"

I shoot:  TRON CODE : STOP  and start laughing !

and the population is starting to laugh hysterically.!

I shoot: TRON CODE : STOP.

The population now is terrified and traumatized.

Me: "If you are good observers, you have certainly seen some are not executing the orders.  they are freemen.  they are people eating bio and not using Junk food.

In the Junk food, there are nano robots from bioengineering and are bio implants.  they are the way they control the population to vote always for the same and to have a complete techno dictatorship over the population.

also I have destroyed all the nuclear weapons of europe and I can do the same for the rest of the world and I will do.  So the people will never fear again a WWIII or nuclear apocalypse.

Now I will banish all form of politics.  They will be replaced by social engineers who will remodel the  way  we live.  You all know that 1% of the population is owning 90% of the ressources.  this is finish.  I promise you all happiness.

Now I will use for the last time this infernal device in you :

TRON CODE :

Bring all injured and disabled in the main place of the capitals.  I will heal them.

and the following days thousands of disabled and injured peoples are recovering a new life.

--------------------