ESCAPE TO DARKNESS

G Man:

"CLAP CLAP CLAP. You have survived against all expectations .

My Dear Dragon. You are a stone in our shoes here, you know?

We were ready to euthanize you to deliver you of yours sufferings.

But if I actually called you Mrs. FREEMAN, It would make a nice paradox.

I actually am here to clean the mess you have done?  But there is something not logic here.

You were supposed to evolve and cure your wounds using your octahedron but it is disabled no?  and then create an army with your vore. then USA army and boom boom you die and the country ravaged and the reality is damaged forever.  a catastrophe with the transfer of technology and dimensional travel.  We'll lose our job and our life , who for us is the same.

But, no,

you endured and survived like that, simply.

But the bad news are for now.

Your friend or clone or I could say your TWIN, you are crushing it.  TSK TSK not good. 

You have  changed, the better for you and the not so good for us if you understand what I mean.

The problem is you WERE a pivot of the universe and you lost it with all the system to go with, Your god, the Cosmic Hand  who was your master,as you were only a tool but unexpectedly sentient with a conscience who was definitively corrupted.  I think what saved you was the MADNESS.  You were friendly with the black pharaoh no? His name I think is Nyarlartothep.

Yes, a real eel who keep gliding out of our clutches.  You certainly have eel blood as well as you sort yourself out of such dire situations

You have no more place in this universe, you are young but also very old too old.

As time is stopped, I am not in a hurry .And as you expected we are replacing you by more obedient "pivot" or Balance or Cosmic Dragon or whatever, it's not important.

When you were on the cutting board, you were going to evolve and as you fall unconscious, we have stopped your evolution by convincing your options running out to your Octahedron, your Monster or "GOD" core.  As the core has priority on restoring the chaos balance, your options of survival and evolution, the core has abandoned you, letting you the strict minimum of core function to die quick or to die slowly. your core has made the replenishment of energy, we gave him and generated a backup of the core but with upgrades and evolution more suited for a better host. you but without your MADNESS OR SOUL we don't care.

I need an obedient tool  and not a tool with freewill.  In fact we give you a service in choosing for you than giving you the illusion of the freewill.

So I'll be happy to present you TETRAHEDRON, more powerful, more stable, more obedient, More strong and PERFECT.

Ah the TETRAHEDRON IS A REAL CORE, PHYSICAL AND ORBITING IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM.

IT WAS BUILT BY THE TRON CORPORATION AND AS A DEVOURER ALSO DIFFERENT FROM YOU.

you are a simple aster inside but TETRAHEDRON is a computer assimilator, he replace organic life by digital life, whit a digital world and universe.  You'll have no need of a physical body anymore and you'll be eternal.  The only difference will be there are no money and it's replaced by memory space.  nice no?

Oh, anyway you'll all die here the reactor will explode and your mess will be cleaned. and the world will go without you.  Ah this brother of you , say Hi to the DRACOLICH, when he has a little more blood and energy , you will be you in the past with the evolution of NOW .  hahaha