JURASSIC MEETING

The truck was moving on the highway now and the cage was huge with thick bars.

I try my claws to see the resistance of the bar.  Incredible hardness.  But my claws scratches it without problems.  So, exiting will be a child's play if I wanted.

Lets play the game and transform it into a free buffet.

On the Highway I can see Berlin on the plate and  I try to rest  and accumulate some strength for the next hours coming.

So I awake in the cage, the back doors still closed.  I am now in a big enclosure in concrete and reinforced glass on one side.  It must be an empty marina hastily transformed to keep a dino.

A woman blonde, I can say sexy, with curled hairs is coming to the read of the cage.

McGyvor : "Heater, this is M. Sarge who was able to capture the wyrm without violence.  The wyrm seems to be trained and following our files from inspector Drick, the poor animal could possibly be an abandoned pet due to his size and let to himself.  He seems sociable and intelligent but be careful, even trained an animal can turn back feral as soon as in the nature.  He seems to have links with social groups like the wolves and we'll have to study it"

Heater :" Hello, you. Can I call you Dragon?. I am Heater, I'll be in charge of you." and she tend hesitantly her hand to my snout to caress it.  I let her pat my snout.

"He's very kind and no feral."

So they all hide behind a caged door and press a remote to open the cage.  Of course I don't loose the opportunity to record the  signal code for future Chaos entertainment.

The doors are opening and I get out slowly, looking around. Then the cage is pullet automatically out the enclosure.  They distract me with a hanging chicken so I don't look the guy  opening the doors to let the cage out.  I recognize the code by the sound on the numerical keyboard.

Sarge : "Smart, he is not easy bribed". 

as a test with the surrounding noises, he put the safety off of his gun, making a subtile "clik" who has not escaped my senses.  I turn immediately my attention on him, looking at his hand. and instinctively, a small growl escape my  throat. Then stop as he remove his hand.

"Incredible, how he react to a simple hidden menace, a real war machine" smirk Sarge.

"He maybe not like dead chicken "says Mc Gyvor, not getting attention to Sarge's sarcasms.

Sarge , "get him a soldier ration" joking.

I was not joking and start to approach them hidden in the cage and whine at Sarge.

So, stil hearing them for essential informations I was studying the environment they have established.

They put a roof with iron net, a big glass. Some plants in pot, dry herbs to sleep on, a reservoir of water and  a hook with dead deer hanging on a chain, and a

uV and IR lamps for reptiles.  A simple big terrarium.

boring days I can expect.

So I go sit in front the door and lay down uninterested and let my sleep open the dream world.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The vet are looking behind the glass and observe me.

1 day passing and I do absolutely nothing.