ETHICS

Mc Gyvor:"We have a problem"

"WE HAVE A SENTIENT ANIMAL".  It doesn't exist in the world.

"On Ethics, he is the contradiction of all definition"

"Our society has nuclear plants, science and technology but in laws we are as primitive as apes.

The Nonhuman Rights Project is fighting actually to gives to very skilled chimpanzee who have self knowledge and transmit from 225 generation the art to making hammers and have emotions, culture and social laws and notions of the time and their situation.

They cannot have the habeas corpus,  a judicial transmigration of definition of a good to a people.

The problem is economic and as big as the fight made on several generations to stop slavery and recognise black people to a person. so giving them access to human rights."

Heater : "whoa, you are knowledgeable  "

I think he is smater for that than chess.

"In any case, for the Wyrm, what is the compatibiliy with humans in term of DNA?  Can you breed with human??  This will give you better chances.  DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ARE SPEAKING ABOUT? DRAGON?"

I show my palm and I move my finger claw like to write.

"WHAT? YOU CAN WRITE?"

So He bring a pot of paint and an A2 desk papernote and drop in front of me.

I write E=mc²

"MY NAME IS NOT DRAGON, BUT DAATRHH or YVAN"

"HELP ME PER PITY. I'LL DO ALL YOU WANT BUT I NEED A PLACE TO LIVE.  THANKS FOR THE FOOD. THANKS FOR YOUR KINDNESS. I AM BORED TO DEATH HERE.  LET ME WORK TO REPAY YOU."

Heater and McGyvor started to cry  and jump to me to hug me.

"KEEP SECRET FROM SARGE.  HE IS BETRAYING YOU"

"DONT KILL THE WOLVES, THEY ARE FAMILY TO ME"

Mc Gyver, "WHAT ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU? ARE YOU AN ALIEN?"

Dragon: "I AM WYRM,  THE LAST DRAGON  ON EARTH 36000 years ago. Fragment human soul."

"YES I AM A WILD ANIMAL , BUT DRAGONS NEVER CONSIDERED THEMSELVES ANIMALS, THEY WERE PROUD, SENTIENT, INTELLIGENT, IRASCIBLE and they love for gold and treasure has exterminated them all"

Mc Gyver: "Do you like gold? what do you like? You seems to know science"

Dragon : "I was a top searcher before I "fuse " with the dragon.  He got consciousness and I got  a body.  I love all metals, they are tasty.  I like money like everyone.  Sometimes, I crave for icecream, beer and some alcohol.  I cannot imagine me drunk . haha.  

Please help me, I would like a Lair and restart a new life. Please protect me from humans.  I would like also  to pray !!"

!!!!!!

WHAAATTT?

"Yes, I pray God...I have to thanks him also because being a dragon has good points and I am happy to be a Dragon. The morning I want to sing like the birds.  I want also to dance when seeing the  sun. I want to sing when I see the moon. I want to ROAAR in the sky.  I want to touch the sky, to reach the stars. To love and be loved."

Mc Gyvor:

"You are alone, it's impossible for you to love and make a family as you are the last one"

Dragon: "No, you are wrong. I'm pregnant.. It's why I've surrendered easily. 

I am half my adult size now and this place is too small.  As the last of my species I can restart the dragon line.  This is why I need your help.   I have both genre and I can have descendant with human wife, the dragon taking definitely form, at puberty. And by ingesting a LIVING body, I "vore" him or her and my egg will make a origin dragon pure blood.  There is an other cruel way is mutation with injecting my blood and poison mutagen with my fangs. Low success rate and painful like hell, and it's more a weapon and unnatural, unethical.  Don't try using my blood or saliva, as a scientist, it will not work as it need a soul trigger using what you cal Ki or Chi. Without the trigger, it will be blood poisoning like rattlesnake poison. I'll let you take some saliva an blood sample if you place the syringe in my mouth open where it's softer."

Mc Gyvor, "OK, you stay an animal and I am the legal owner of you now.  We'll see later, it's more simple. If you  are an endangered species, me can help you.  If you are human, or like, we cannot do nothing for you, and it will be the responsibility of a tribunal and your case can be VERY difficult and even lead to your death or Euthanasia"

"I can defend myself but I hate to kill"

"Ok, you are under our protection, We'll try to make a Lair for you in a reserve were you can live and breed.  We'll arrange tomorrow more freedom for you but don't forget I am responsible for you as owner.