Akazuki's POV
I sat in class, listening to Sensei rattling on about the history of Japan about the famous Masamune Date. History lesson was boring without Ōkami around to crack jokes and make me laugh. I wonder why he was not in school today? Maybe I could ask Karasuno after class.

Lesson was over and it was lunch time, I headed over to Karasuno's class. Opening the classroom door, he was nowhere in sight. Puzzled, I asked a guy which I did not know about Karasuno. "Excuse me, may I look for Karasuno-San?", I asked politely, bowing as I spoke to him. The boy had noticed me. Instead of answering me, he did something else.

"Well look who we have here. The beauty of the school, Akazuki-Chan. Well why would you want to ask such a boring boy like Karasuno out when you could have me?" He leered. I could see the smirk on his face growing as he continued. Scared, I backed away. That was when someone pushed the boy away.

"Oh get lost Yasobe! She will never go out with someone like you." I looked up, it was Hana! She always saved me when I got into these type of situations. "Thank you Hana-Chan. " I thanked, feeling relieved, looking up at her and smiling. Beside her was her boyfriend and the guy I was looking for, Karasuno. "Ah, yes. Karasuno may I have a word with you? " I asked. I knew he had heard me, he nodded in agreement.

Karasuno brought me out of the classroom and asked, "Yes, what did you want to ask Akazuki? " Even though I knew him pretty well, I was still shy. "Er, do you know what happened to Ōkami-Kun? He did not come today and has not answered my messages since Saturday. I'm starting to get worried. " I uttered.

Karasuno shook his head, not knowing what had happened to Ōkami either. Luckily, he told me that he was planning to visit him on Thursday and would inform me. I nodded, thanking him at the same time.

(Time skip to Thursday)

Karasuno's POV
School had finally ended, I went over to Hana's seat. "Well, my flower shall we go?" I asked teasingly, holding my hand out for her. She giggled at my joke, as her name "Hana" meant flower. She took my hand and waved goodbye to her friends as we went off.

We held hands as we made out way out of the classroom, heading over to my bicycle. I got on, and she got on the extra seat behind me. Her hands hugging my waist so she would not fall as I cycled. I loved how the wind ran through my hair making it fly everywhere while I rode the bike. Reminding me of how Ōkami and I would always race together in the forest. Hana's head rested on my back as she hugged me from behind.

Soon enough we reached her house, I dropped her off. Reluctant for me to leave, she suggested me to stay in her house for awhile. "Sorry Hana-Chan, I have some things which I need to settle. See you tomorrow my sweet blossom. " I informed her, pulling her into an embrace. Kissing her on the forehead before I waved goodbye and cycled off.

Now it was time to search for Ōkami. Just like Akazuki, I too have not heard a word from him, I wonder what had been going on. He had missed school for three whole days! I decided to cycle to the forest first, he would be there everyday lazing around and doing his own thing. I went to where he would usually be.

To my disappointment, there was no sign of Ōkami at all. Where could he be? This forest was like his home and he would spend most of his time here. His home! A thought struck me, maybe Ōkami would be there...

I cycled vigorously towards his actual house. "Screech" after about half an hour cycling at full speed to the city , I finally reached Ōkami's house. I looked up, it was a tall building, his dad was rich. I walked up and rang the doorbell. "Ring ring ring" the doorbell kept ringing, but no one came to answer the door.

There was no where else Ōkami could have been! He had to be here! "Sorry, but I reallly need my best friend. " I whispered to myself. I took a deep breath, gathering all my strength. "Haaaa!" I shouted as I swung my leg. "BAM!" "Crash!" Successful. Careful not to hurt myself with the wooden shards and splinters which now littered the floor.

I carefully made my way into the house and up the stairs. Heading towards Ōkami's room. "Knock" "Ōkami? Are you in there?" I asked. He did not answer me at all. I knew he was in there, I could hear some sounds coming from the room.

"Ōkami..." I said in a sing song voice, "Come out or I'll break down the door..." I heard a bit of shifting and a groan. The lock making sounds as he unlocked the door. Opening the door, I came face to face with Ōkami. "What do you want idiot? " he growled, his voice deep and rough. He glared at me with annoyance, what caught my attention was that his eyes were bloodshot. His eyelids and bottom eyelids puffed. Had he been crying?

Ōkami's POV
In front of me was my annoying best friend. "Why have you not answered to my texts? " he interrogated me. I rolled my eyes, not answering him at all. For the past few days, I had been enclosed in my room. Not thinking about anything, barely eating. I had buried myself in my blanket, crying as I thought of what Akazuki might think of me. A monster? Karasuno saw the messy bedroom of mine, the partial shredded bed sheet, the papers which were previously on the table strewn all over the floor.

Karasuno's POV
Scratch marks could be seen visibly all over his walls. The paint on the walls had been scratched off completely, including some of the wall itself. There, there were...blood stains? Some on the walls, a little on the bathroom mirror but mostly on the bed sheets and floor. A lot of blood stained the lacquered floors. Did he do what I think he did? " Ōkami show me your arms right now! "I shouted in a firm tone. He whimpered, shaking his head. Backing away from me, heading for the open door. I had to act fast. I rushed, closing the door on time.

Coincidentally cornering Ōkami, having him up against the wall. One hand cornering him, I used the other and my mouth to pull his sweater off him. Throwing it away at one side, looking at his bare upper body, my suspicions had been confirmed. He had done it again...and it was really bad this time. I felt my stomach drop a little, I wanted to cry at the sight of him like this. His arms were heavily covered in slashes of dried red, some strewn across his chest. His knuckles were bruised very badly, some dried blood on them too.

Third person's POV

"WHY ŌKAMI?! WHY?! " Karasuno shouted at Ōkami. Karasuno was filled with rage, a scowl upon his face. His eyes burned with fury but were also filled with pain. Ōkami whimpered even more, sliding down the door. Sitting on the floor in a fetal position, tears spilling out uncontrollably. "I don't want to go to jail...I don't want to loose her... I don't...I don't...I'm useless worthless good for nothing shouldn't be here..." he started to mumble.

Mumbling his insecurities, fears and how he hated himself. All the rage disappeared, leaving only the throbbing pain in Karasuno. He walked towards Ōkami and sat beside him. Putting Ōkami's head on his shoulder, smoothing his hair down over and over again in an attempt to comfort him. "Everything will be alright...hush hush Ōkami. " He whispered. Ōkami's tears slowly dried up as he started to fall asleep.

"Oh god this big baby, " Karasuno heaved as he carried Ōkami upwards from the floor not wanting to wake him. Placing him gently on the bed, Karasuno proceeded to arrange everything in his room nicely for him. Placing the pillows in order and picking up the papers strewn all over the floor.

Before leaving, he pat Ōkami on the head one last time. A pained smile on his face, "I wish you would stop doing this to yourself..." he mumbled to himself.