<Knock Knock>

Hana's POV
"Ah!" I yelped. Someone had roughly shoved me forward and I fell, holding my arms in front of me to minimise the impact. My forearms came into contact with the rigid tarmac, scraping my skin. "Bump!" A loud sound behind me was heard. My knees had touched the ground, the friction between the road, my forearms and knees made me come to an eventual stop. I grimaced at the pain as I attempted to turn around. To see who pushed me, and where the sound had come from...

I rolled over, sitting on my bum looking at what was behind me. A vibrant red car was there, its bonnet stained with a different shade. In front laid a still body...a girl...her head bleeding profusely. The girl's hair colour was unique. Her blood dying it red. Her uniform was the same as mine, eyes shut. Her features were very much like...like Akazuki.

Despite the pain, I crawled on the road towards the girl. Around me I could hear people rushing here and there. Taking pictures, producing loud gasps of shock. I could hear someone calling the ambulance to come quickly. However nothing around bothered me. All I wanted to do is know the girl's identity. As I got closer I could see that her hair was covering her face. I kneeled in front of her. Carefully lifting her hair backwards off her face. No...it could not be. It cannot be...droplets of tears erupted from my eyes.

"Nande Akazuki?! Nande!"(Why Akazuki?! Why!) I shouted. All eyes of the bystanders were on me. Staring, captured by my reaction. My hands placed on her shoulders shaking her. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I continued screaming in desperation. My voice strained as I continued to bawl. My tears streamed down my face endlessly, some of the salty  water entering my mouth. No matter how hard I shook, no matter how many droplets streamed down, Akazuki did not awake. Why? Was she dead... The thought of it made my heart stop. I took in a deep breath, preparing myself for the shock. My head lowered down to her chest, placing my ear near her heart. "Doki doki doki." Her heart was still beating. I let out a big breath, calming down slightly. But I was still very worried. I carried the upper part of her body and leaned it against my lap. Hugging her close to me, hugging her tightly. Please wake up soon, I prayed quietly.

I could hear the wailing sirens sounding, getting louder and louder. Help was nearing. I looked up, the ambulance had stopped, paramedics rushing out. Two of them took Akazuki out of my arms, placing her onto a stretcher. Another assisted me up, bringing me into the same ambulance. One of the nurses injected me with something, making me fall out of consciousness. Into a dark dark world.

Karasuno's POV
"Ring!" My phone started erupting with noise. Ōkami and I were taking a break under a tree. I looked at the number. Oh gosh, it was Hana's mother! I shushed Ōkami and answered the call, trying to sound as studious as I could.

Ōkami's POV
Hana's mother was calling Karasuno, how sweet was that. While he was accepted by her family, I had been despised by Akazuki's mother. Even though it happened so long ago, I still remember it vividly. I sighed. However, we were together now and I knew how to hide my form. I hope Akazuki's mother would be able to accept me. I could see at the corner of my eye that Karasuno's expression was getting serious. I should not think much I thought as I lay back onto the tree staring at my surroundings. Amongst the midst of emerald trees, I saw something fluttering near me. An obsidian butterfly with red splatters. It looked familiar, like the one that led Akazuki to me. The thought made me smile, I felt so relaxed and contented with life. But that did not last long as Karasuno begin to rush me...

Karasuno's POV
Hana's parents may have liked me but I still had to keep this good impression going. "Moshi moshi Amaike obasan?"(Hello there auntie Amaike) I said. "Karasuno please quickly come over to Mori hospital, Hana is injured here. She and her friend had gotten into an accident." She had said, her voice was frantic and hurried. I replied and ended the call. What sort of accident had Hana gotten into? How hurt were they? So many questions ran through my mind, I was really worried. "Ōkami let's go! The girls had gotten into an accident." My voice rushed as I stood up immediately. Upon hearing my words he jumped up. Despite his seemingly calm external self, his eyes were filled with fear and worry. We ran as fast as we could to the hospital.