<Butterfly fly fly to you>

Third person's POV

Akazuki was a young girl who lived near the woods with her mother. On this fateful day, she would meet someone. Someone that would change her fate forever...

Akazuki's POV
"Mummy, hurry the muffins are done! Take them out." I exclaimed as l could hear the ringing oven. Mother got a cloth and took the muffins out of the oven. We waited for them to cool down. When they did, I took a stool and placed it near the cupboard. I got on and opened the top shelf to get a basket out. I stretched for the basket which was slightly out of my reach.

Finally! I got it! I hopped off the stool and ran hurriedly back to the table where Mother placed the muffins. I got onto a chair and reached out for one of them. Slowly but carefully, I arranged them nicely in the basket. Apples too, I added apples into the basket. Grandmother can't just be eating muffins without anything else, she needs to eat healthily. 

"I'M done with the basket mother! Let's go! " Mother came out of her room and nodded. Then she took my coat and passed it to me. Quickly I clasped the ends of the coat and pulled the hood over my head. I liked it that way, it made me feel cool.

Mother took the basket full of apples and muffins, holding hands we left the house. Down the path to Grandmother who lived in the nearby woods. I was humming my favourite tune, skipping along the rocky path. Without realising, I had let go of mother's hand.

Everything was beautiful. The sky high trees with emerald leaves which filled its branches, white fluffy clouds dotted the azure blue sky and tiny colourful flowers lined the pathway. The breeze caressed my face like the sunshine that was shining down on me. Woodland creatures were scuttling in the forest finding food and making friends. I was in awe of this enchanting forest.

A butterfly.

A black one flew right in front of me. It was enchanting. Its heart-shaped splatters, red like my scarlet eyes. The butterfly was entrancing, unknowingly i began to follow it. It flew further from the path but I didn't care. It looked like it wanted to bring me somewhere, so I followed.

The butterfly flew behind a tree.  Wait for me little butterfly." I whispered quietly to myself. When I continued to chase the butterfly, something behind the tree caught my eye. Definitely not an adult, but a child the same age as me. The only difference was that this boy had ears and a fluffy tail...