<Bookshelf>

Ōkami's POV
"Square route of a...multiplied by..." her sweet voice drifted through the air. When she turned to point at the board, her eyes would flicker around the class. Finally landing on me. Her eyes lit up when they met mine. Red on blue. Even though she did not smile, I could feel the smile in her eyes. I would smile back, then she turned around to continue the equation.

I stared at her as she continued. My eyes, from her snowy hair, drifted downwards. Her waist was so slim, then it came back to me, I touched her waist, her skin was so smooth. My eyes drifted upwards once again. I shivered at the thought of it. That moment had been heated. One word to describe it would be pleasurable. It has been a week since then. Akazuki had finished the question, she bowed then headed back.

Akazuki walked behind my chair, I reached my hand out and pulled her chair out. She walked towards her seat and begin to sit down. Simultaneously I pushed her chair inwards, her butt landing on the chair. Then she turned to face me, bringing her hand upwards to tidy up her hair. It revealed her neck, showing her snow pale skin off. Her scent drifted off so strongly, she smelt a little like sweet apples from the forest. 

"Lunch together to spy on our friends?" She asked, referring to Hana and Karasuno. Eagerly, I nodded. It wasn't really my business to budge in to my buddy's relationship, but if i could spend more time with such an angel...I would. "Yay! " She cheered softly, a sweet smile appearing on her face.

Akazuki's POV 

It has been a week since that had happened. Things were back to normal between us in no time. Possibly even better then before. One thing for sure, there was definitely more physical contact between the both of us. Ōkami had just agreed to spy on Hana and Karasuno with me later during lunch. I wonder how their relationship had developed over the short period of time.

"Hey Akazuki, remember playing hide and seek and you found me so easily? " I heard Ōkami murmur all of a sudden. What was he talking about? I turned to face him, he was already facing me with a dreamy look in his eyes. Hmm? I gave him a questioning look. It was the second time Ōkami had thought I was a part of his childhood. "Are you sure that she was me?" I questioned. "Ah hah...Ōkami found you! " He said, trying to make me recall something, a desperate look on his face. I shook my head, then I raised my hand to pat his fluffy hair.

"Sorry, but whoever you're talking about, she's not me. I've never met you till I started high school." I gave him a sad smile and shrugged my shoulders.

Ōkami's POV
Hearing those words, immediately I felt my heart drop. Why could she not remember our first encounter? Fate really was cruel, it brought us together again. But made her loose her memories of the past...I know it must be her, the Akazuki. Frosty hair with contrasting burning red eyes. It could not have been anyone else but her... "Never mind then. " I said, turning back to my work.

Akazuki's POV
"Ring! " The bell rang. Lunch time . "Akazuki, please bring these to the storeroom. Thank you. " Sensei said as he carried a stack of workbooks towards me, handing them to me. Oh not today, I was chosen to help teacher which meant I may miss lunch.

Subconsciously, I turned to look at Ōkami. He gave me a sad look. Pouting his lips as he gave me big puppy eyes. He had snapped out of his weird trance from before. 'I will be back' I mouthed to him, then I walked away. The books were heavy, there were so many. I wanted to rush there quickly but the extra weight pulled me down. The most I could do was walk slowly.

"Haiz." I sighed as I walked, of all days, the teacher had to choose me today. I could have had lunch with Ōkami and spy on our friends. But instead I had to carry books to the storeroom, wasting precious time with Ōkami. That thought made me blush a little, only recently after my encounter with Ōkami outside the classroom did I realize I like him. He was so sweet, nice but yet had another side, which was his mischievous demeanour.