Ch26: Eye Candy

I mean the scenery was nice and everything but I'm pretty sure you all know me by now. I went straight for the bar. I just had a few drinks. I didn't want to get too messed up and pass out in the bathroom then wake up as a prostitute. Oh wait, that's already happened. Any who, I scoped out the place searching for the guy with all the honeys and money. My eyes landed on him and his entourage. I had to get his attention. I stepped away from the bar and danced with a guy that was close to the VIP section. He was pretty drunk but I was only using him for a moment. In the middle of my sexy dance moves I felt a tap on the shoulder. It was one of his men. "Mr. Ed would like you to join him." he said in my ear. He led me to his section. All I saw was money, women, & liquor. I placed my hands on my hips and raised my eyebrow while I stood in front of him. "Please excuse me ladies." he said to the women surrounding him. They all got up and walked away. "Have a seat beautiful." he said to me. Ed was a handsome white middle aged man. I'd say he was about 34. I kept up good conversation with him. I even had to make up a bunch of lies. Well I couldn't tell him my actual life. 'Oh I'm here to set you up for your death.' That wouldn't be smart at all. "Oh Ed you're such a flirt." I said to him. "I heard they have private rooms here. Is that true?" "That's right. But why do you ask?" he replied. "Well I've never seen one." Once I said that he smirked at me, stood up & held out his hand. I placed my hand in his & he escorted me to a private room. On the way there I saw at least 6 of Padre's men. 'It's about to go down' I thought to myself as I pulled the curtain to the room closed.