Ch16: Too much to take in

"What's the name of the club?" I asked Sarah. "Club Onyx. Why? You inviting someone?" "Nah I'm just tweeting about it." I answered her. The club was atleast 15 minutes from the school. It was pretty packed. Sarah and I walked up to the door. I instantly felt eyes on me. Soon as we walked in it was hype. People were dancing everywhere. We walked back to the V.I.P section where we saw Jay accepting gifts from a few of her guests. "Heyyyy girl!" Sarah said. "What's up babe! Y'all made it!" Jay replied in a loud voice. She was already turnt up. "Where should I put your gift?" I asked her. She took it from me & threw it on the sofa. "Let's get some drinks in your hands." She fixed four shot glasses of straight vodka & handed them to us. Sarah and I took them straight to the head. "Woo! Let's dance!" Sarah said while putting glasses down on the table. We walked to the dance floor. "I'm different" by 2 Chainz was playing. We got super hype. I started off dancing with Sarah. That was interesting. I never knew she had moves like that.

While dancing with her there was this guy dancing with two girls that kept eyeing me. When "Make a movie" by Twista come on everything felt strange all of a sudden. I saw Sarah and Jay both dancing on two guys. I felt so odd since Tyler wasn't there. Jay noticed it. She grabbed my hand. "Come with me." I grabbed Sarah's hand. I had never been alone with that girl & I wasn't gonna be tonight. She led us to the restroom. "What's wrong?" I asked. "It's about that time." she said while digging in her bra. "Oh you started your period?" I asked surprisingly. Lol, who starts their period in the club?!?! Sarah laughed at me, crossed her arms, and shook her head.

Jay pulled out a bag of some white stuff. I instantly knew that if it wasn't Tutsi deodorant, it was some cocaine. I had only seen it once before. Never have I actually allowed it in my body. Sarah went first. She put some in her hand and snorted it. "Woo! That's the good stuff." she said. Jay took her turn and passed the bag to Sarah. "You know," Jay said while walking towards me, "most freshmen are too scared to do what we do but Imani you seem so wild and free. Go ahead and get you a shot." She kept touching me seductively. "Not Imani. She's a good one." Sarah stated. "Yeah. Besides I already had a shot." I added. Jay replied quickly with a smirk, "Aha, no sweetie. I'm not talking about a sip of vodka," she grabbed the bag from Sarah, "this shot." As she stood in front of me everything felt fake as if there were hidden cameras around us. That's what I tried to make myself think but it was real. I could sniff this white stuff one time and have the best night ever. Or I could turn it down. What if they try to hurt me? What if they jump on me? "One time couldn't hurt." I inhaled the powder and stepped back, blinking my eyes rapidly. "That a girl. Now let's party." Jay said to me while smiling. For the rest of the night I felt so happy and worry free. But that was only the beginning of my night..