Ch33: Mine

Tyler's POV

That was Imani, my baby. I haven't seen her in forever. She had men taking her away but where were they going? How come she couldn't stay and talk to me? We had so much catching up to do. I had to get her back. "You okay bro?" Michael asked while he and Devin helped me up. "That was Imani." I said to them. "We know! She looked different but we could still tell it was her." Devin said. "Where are those guys taking her and why did she shoot that guy? Is she going to jail?" Michael asked. I picked up a gun from the floor and walked towards the door. "I don't know but I'm about to find out." My friends followed me to the car. We saw them put her in a limousine and so we followed them. "Try not to get to close." Devin said. I slowed down a little to make space between my car and the limousine. "But don't lose them. Speed up a little bit." Michael said. I sped up like Michael said. We reached a traffic light that was on red and I had to punch the brakes. "Seeee, that's why you leave space. Don't listen to Michael." Devin said. "Man shut up." "You shut up!" Devin replied. "Will both of you just shut up! Gosh, I can't think straight." I yelled at them. The car became silent as we pulled up to our destination. The limousine parked directly in front of the house but we parked by the stop sign. I watched as the pulled her out of the vehicle and walked her inside. I had to come up with a plan and fast. "Okay guys look, I have to get my girl back so we gotta get in here and get out." I said to them. "But you're the only one with a gun." Michael said. "Dang, you're right." I replied. "They didn't lock the doors." Devin said. "Devin stop saying dumb shit!" Michael replied. "Devin what does that have to do with anything?" I asked him. "I bet they have guns in the limo." He said. Michael and I looked at each other and laughed. "Good job Devin." I said to him. Devin cleared his throat. I hit Michael on the arm. He rolled his arms and mumbled, "good job Devin." "Thank you." Devin smirked. "Are they inside?" I asked. Michael nodded. "Okay let's check the limo." I said. We all got out of the car and closed the doors quietly. I first opened the back door to the limo and reached around. "Devin, you check the front." We looked all around until finally, "got it." Michael whispered. "I still need one." Devin said. "Here." I found one between the seats and handed it to Devin. "Make sure the safety isn't on." I said to them. "Look man, if something happens I want you guys to know.. I wouldn't wanna do this with anyone else." Devin said to Michael and I. We nodded our heads and grinned. Michael said, "c'mon bro, let's go get your girl back." We walked in the main door and there was a hall of doors. We assumed they were bedrooms we started from the left end. The first room we look in was already open with no one in there. I just knew it was Imani's room. I could smell her, so we kept looking. We kicked open every door until we reached a room with double doors. "You think she's in there?" Devin asked. "Let's find out." I kicked the door open and immediately shot a man who resembled a pimp. Next to him stood my ex Jessica holding a gun to Imani. I feared this moment since I first began dating Imani and now it's here.