Ch28: Ed Head

I turned around and walked over to Ed, slow and sexy. He was sitting back in a comfortable chair with his legs open. His smile grew as I got closer. The song Bad by Wale was playing throughout the entire club. I stood in front of him and danced to the song. It's like the song was meant for me. Ed knew I looked good but I knew I had bad intentions. It was a thrill to me. I felt so exhilarated. I stared into his eyes as I placed my hands on his lap and released my killer cold breath on his neck. I continued to lower my stance while poking my round butt out and moving it side to side. I began to come back up but Ed got way out of control. "Yeah baby. You know what to do." he said while placing his hand on my head and putting it in his lap. "Stop!" I slapped his arm and stood up. "Don't do that!" "Stop?" He laughed. "Girl you better get over here and show Big Ed how you make your money." "Wait, what?" I asked in total shock. "You didn't really think you could fool me did you? I know exactly who you work for! We've taken 2 of your girls already. But for some reason we just can't seem to get them to be as good as you are. Now c'mon and show me why you got those red bottoms on." "I'll be damned if I come any where near that. Your ass is grass!" I shook my head and backed away. He laughed and stood up. "Oh is it?" He took out a gun and grabbed my arm as I tried to run out of the private room. "Seems to me your ass is the one that's in the grass." He said in my ear. I tried to pulled away but he was too strong. "Let me go!" "Stop moving unless you want your brains all over this room!" He gripped my arm tighter and spoke with a loud whisper in my ear. "Now I'm about to take you outside to the car. You're mine now. You better not try anything either, that is, if you want to live." He nudged me in the back with his gun. "Walk out and remember what I said." I swallowed and step out the room. 'God I hope someone saves me.' I thought to myself.