Ch32: She Devil

I put a robe on over my outfit and walked to his room. He was already playing some dancing music which was perfect. I took a deep breath and went for it. I walked in the room, slow and sexy. It took me a few seconds to look up and realize he already had a girl dancing on him. It wasn't just any regular dancing. She was throwing her hair and rolling on the floor. This girl was a pro. "Imani, you're suppose to be leaving!" He yelled and me. The girl stopped dancing and threw her hair back while standing next to him. I blinked really hard and looked at her. Jay! It was Jay from school! What was she doing here? She smirked and waved at me, "bye Imani." "Jay, when did you get here?" I asked while tying my robe back up. "A few weeks ago. Big Padre saw me at an auction and he just couldn't pass me up. Every since then I've been here in the big room with my man." "Your man?" I asked loudly. "Obviously honey. Let's not play dumb, unless you lost all your common sense after I knocked you out in the restroom at the club." "Knocked me out? You didn't knock me out! I was high!" I responded. "Are you sure?" she asked. Padre handed her a phone. She walked up and handed it to me. It was a picture of me stretched out on a floor. "Oh but you were right about one thing. You were high as hell." she said in my ear and then laughed. "You are such a dirty whore!" I yelled while punching her in the face and knocking her to the ground. She got up quickly. "Aww, is the baby upset?" "I trusted you. I considered you a friend and this is what you do to me?!" I responded. "Yeah well you trusted the wrong girl!" She ran towards me and tackled me to the ground and began choking me. "First you take Tyler and now you want Padre back! That's too damn bad! Tyler is tied to me! We had a baby together! He's mine!" My thoughts ran wild! Tyler never told me he had a baby with anyone. Well, one girl got an abortion but her name was Jessica. Jay. Jessica. Was this her? The girl I've known all along! There was only one way to find out. "Jessica." I said with barely any breath left in my body. "What?!" She answered while her eyes watered up. It was her. It was the girl Tyler told me we had to be careful around. She was the girl that he said would hurt. Well I had a chance to get rid of her and get my man back. I reached through her open arms and uppercut her in the chin as hard as I could. She fell over to the side and held her face. Padre sat there and watched it all until he saw me get up and start stomping her. He had then became fed up. He stood up and got his gun and aimed it at me. "Imani that's enough!" I turned around at looking at him while breathing heavily. "Now you're messing with my business. She works for me and I can't have bad business. So since you won't leave, I'm gonna take care of you." "You wouldn't shoot me." I tested him. "Why not? That's exactly what Ed's guys were gonna do when you walked out of here. So why not do the honors?" "I came in her to seduce you into letting me stay. Padre I don't have anywhere else to go. I have nothing! Please let me stay! I'm sorry i messed up, I'll never do it again. I'll do whatever you want me to do." I begged of him. "Whatever I want you to, huh? That's what you said?" "Yes, I mean it." I responded. "Get out of my room and then get the hell out of my house." He pointed towards the door. I could hear Jay, Jessica, grunting. Padre looked over and began to help her up. "You okay honey?" He asked her. "Yeah I'm fine. But don't waste your time on this filthy slut. Let me take care of her." She took his gun from him. "You know, I almost felt bad for you. You were such a sweet girl. I hate I turned you onto some bad things but know you can rest, for good this time." She said while struggling to aim the gun a me. This girl was high as a kite and could not keep still. "Like I said when you first walked your happy ass in here, bye Imani." She smiled and squeezed the trigger. Suddenly, the door flew open and Padre was shot. I was a man walk in with his arm straight out and a mug on his face. Jessica was in shock and couldn't move a muscle.