Ch37: New Beginning

Tyler and I had a beautiful wedding. I invited my family and friends and he invited his. Everything was absolutely perfect. Brianna went back to school and picked up where she left off with her new family right behind her. A lovely couple, Debra and Steven Cox, adopted her. They were all happy together. Michael and Devin were still around annoying each other and Tyler and I but we loved them. They came over often and even brought Sarah with them. I missed my little Asian doll! Cam decided to transfer to different school and make money the right way instead of being someone's puppet. He showed up to our wedding before he left. Bless his heart. As for Tyler and I, we decided to use our story to teach others. We spoke to couples, children, and college students. Remember what Whoopie said about my story being a movie? Well, she jinxed it! A director called me a week after my appearance on The View and wanted me to meet with him so we can discuss further plans in making my story into a number one film. Everything was working out. I was very proud of the results and I knew God had much more in stored for me. All of this happened for a reason. I needed to see my true worth and my purpose here on this earth. I got to see that because of the path I took.
Thank you for reading.
-Imani Armour