Ch14: Let's get cute!

I called Sarah up to let her know I would be ready to leave soon. I just put on some red leggings, a white half shirt, a Miami Heat snapback and my white black & red jordan's. Yeah I was cute. "You gonna stay here?" I asked Tyler. "Yeah, I'm just waiting on Michael to let me know if we have a council meeting or not." "Okay, give me sugars!" I said while kissing him. "And make sure you lock my door." "I know I knowww. Have fun baby." I walked to my car and Sarah was sitting there waiting on me. Isn't she the best? "Hey boooo!" I said while hugging her. "Hey girl! Let's go get cute." We both got in the car. I pulled up the gps on my phone so I could get directions to the mall. It was only 8 minutes away from where we were. On the way I saw a lot of stores and restaurants I wouldn't mind visiting. "I gotta go out more." I said to myself.

We pulled up to the mall and stepped out looking cute. The first place we went to is called 'forever 21'. We went in & I felt like I was in female heaven. They had so much. Everything stood out to me. "Ooh check out those high-low shirts." Sarah said while walking towards a clothing rack. We found two of the nicest shirts. "Girl that is so you!" Sarah said while pointing at a dressed up manican. I gasped and went to the front counter. "Excuse me ma'am. Would you happen to have that shirt in medium and the pants a size 12?" I asked. "I sure do. I have the jewelry as well." After she said that my face lit up. I looked at Sarah with a creepy smile & we laughed. Oh yeahhhh.