I wanted to say,"Of course you would know." But I didn't because it seemed rude.

I wasn't trying to be mean to him he didn't do anything. My emotions were just toying with me.

"And if she's going to take a break I thought we could take a break," Geoff said in the middle of the room.

Everyone mumbled and nodded, focusing our full attention on him.

"And one thing I know I haven't done in a while, and I'm pretty sure you boys haven't done since you were kids is camping. So. I'm taking you idiots camping." He said.

I leaped out of my chair and jumped onto his back.

"GAVIN!" He said unaware of the sudden extra weight.

He quickly adjusted,"Yes?" I said quietly.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"IM GOING CAMPING BITCHES!"

My words caused sudden laughter from Ray and a few chuckles from the rest of the boys.

Geoff was holding papers in his hand as I held on to his shoulders to prevent from falling.

I was now holding on with all my strength even though I was two feet off the ground.

"Yes.." He said,"We know."

And then Michael jumped on to Geoff's other shoulder.

"GOD DAMN IT!" Geoff said dropping his papers.

"IM GOING CAMPING BITCHES!" Michael yelled following my steps.

Ray did the same jumping into Geoff's arms bridal style.

"Hey. Hey Geoff." Ray whispered.

"What the fuck do you want." Geoff said sounding exhausted.

"Guess what... I'm going camping." He said quietly.

That caused Geoff to laugh despite Michael and I on his back.

"Jack. I need you to take care of some of these idiots." Geoff said walking over to Jack's desk.

"I... Think I'll pass." He said in return.

Ryan got up and walked behind both Michael and I and tried to pry me off of Geoff.

"NOOO!" I said trying to hold on.

"Come on Gav. Give up." Ryan said grabbing me from both sides.

I felt my hands slip as he pulled me away from Geoff and held me in his arms.

I looked up at him,"Hi Ryan." I said.

"Hi Gavin."

I poked his chin as he looked down onto me.

"Guess what."

"You are going camping." He replied sticking his jaw out.

"IM GOIMG CAMPING!" I said in his face.

My yelling had no effect on him and he still held onto me,"Well isn't that just cute." He said.

"FREEEEEWOOOODD!" I heard Ray yell and Ryan carried me to the center of the room again.

By then Ray was now being pried away by Jack and Geoff was just standing there with a wild Michael on his back.

"I think I can live like this." Geoff said as Michael put his hands over Geoff's eyes.

"They're like little pests." Jack said pulling Ray's feet as he held on to Geoff's shirt.

"I WILL NEVER LET GO!"

And then I heard someone, I assume Michael, start to hum the titanic music.

"You guys are idiots." Geoff said sounding disgusted. "Millie doesn't even do this."

Ryan still held me as Ray finally gave in and Jack was able to get him off of Geoff.

I tilted my head and looked up at Ryan.

"Yes little Gavy?" He said in a baby voice.

"I'm not five!" I said laughing.

And then I thought about how a few weeks ago I was practically calling myself a kid for being upset over nothing.

"You boys are like kids except for Ryan and Jack. I can't believe I agreed to make a freaking camping trip for you idiots."

Michael was now stroking Geoff's mustache from behind him and was also rubbing Geoff's face.

"We leave tomorrow so be ready. And will someone bite this kid?"Referring to Michael, and everyone laughed.

It was a Lindsey free weekend and maybe it won't be so bad after all.