Chapter One: "Happy Birthday!"

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I've heard about you California girls. Something about daisy dukes and bikinis?" I joked, seeing her throw her head back in laughter before looking back at me.

"Don't quote Katy Perry on me."

"Drinks ready." The bartender said, sliding two shots and then passing the large glass to Sophia. She took a sip automatically before watching me down the two shots.

"So, you know the birthday boy?" She said, taking another sip. She was starting to slur her words and I was starting see two of her.

"I guess you could say that. You know him too."

"No, I'm just here with my friend Crissy." She said, and I smiled. She sounded bummed out but then she looked up at me and said "it's loud in here, let's get out of here." She stood, before looking down the bar.

"Where do you have in mind?" I said, partially flirting with her. "My place." She said, grabbing the glass that contained her drink. I laughed as she grabbed my hand and took a sip at the same time. I put my hand up, putting up a thumbs up to signal everything went well to Chance. She sneaks the drink out of the club as I see our private driver for the night outside. I opened the door for Sophia as she slipped inside. I slipped in right after her before tapping on the partition. It goes down and reveals my driver, Edward, who's green eyes were sparkling. "Hey Ed, can you take me to..." I said, trailing off not even realizing I hadn't got her address. She took a long sip before giggling and letting us know her address. I took the drink from her, listening to her whiny protests that I found adorable and chugged the rest of the drink.

The partition rolled back up and she looked at me. Her eyes looked as if they'd gotten darker and I felt my pants get tighter against me.

I.
Can't.
Do.
THIS.

"Fuck." I said, putting my hand on the back of her neck and directing herself to me, covering her warm lucious lips with my own. She moaned into my mouth before pushing against me, making me lay my back onto the seat as she started to straddle me and her hand began to roam my body. I bucked my hips as her dress began to rise.

She pulled her lips apart from mine, looking out the tinted window before looking at me.

"Do you want to? We are still basically 17 minutes away."

"Let's go." I said, agreeing. She pressed her lips against mine again before trailing kisses down to my neck. My finger reached for my pocket where I had a condom ready. I nearly cried not seeing it.

Fuck! I gave it to Chance.

"I- I don't have a cond-" I started to say shakily. She pulled my belt off before unbuttoning my pants. She pulled my shirt up, kissing my abs and then slowly running her tongue up and down my abs while keeping eye contact with me. She found her way to my ear before whispering, "Birth Control? I'm on that."

As soon as the words escaped her mouth, I flipped us as fast as I could in the small amount of space we had. My hands trailed down her body as her breath started to pick up, a moan escaping. My hands found their ways to her thighs, she was already quivering underneath me. I tapped my fingers against her panties causing her to frown.

"Don't tease me."

"Shh. Don't be impatient." I said, moving her panties to the side and pressing a finger against her slim opening. She gasped as I added another finger, feeling her juices on the tips of them.

I bought the fingers to my mouth, licking them before mumbling "So sweet." Before hooking my finger around her panties and pulling them off of her completely. She whined as I began to pull myself out of my boxers. My dick was rock hard already.

I pressed it against her opening, trying to decide if I wanted to tease her or not. I decided not to, selfishly, because I knew I needed to be buried in her now. I thrusted my hips towards her, causin her to gasp.

Fuck. I get to be in her raw tonight and I could come in her. Birth control is truly a blessing.

She pulled my upper body down by the collar of my shirt, my facing coming to hers.

"You are very pretty." She said, licking her teeth again. Must be a habit. I chuckled before kissing her and leaning in her ear and whispering to her. She opened her mouth to retort and I pulled out sharply before thrusting back in causing her to moan.

I put my hand on the back of the seat, trying to find a rhythm with my hips. It was getting hot in and steamy in here. I pulled my hips back before laying down and pulling her on top of me. She lined herself up, sharply sitting before beginning to bounce up and down. She started to find her own rhythm and I lifted my hips to meet hers as we both panted and moaned. She leaned down to my unbuttoned shirt, her lips and tongue exploring my neck. She expertly moved up and down while still making out with my neck. By the way she was sucking, I knew I was gonna have a problem tomorrow with these marks that would soon line my neck.

She gasped before starting to go faster. I felt her walls spasm around me, which was just enough to make me come.

"I'm abou-" She said, throwing her head back and pressing her hand against my chest. I felt as her walls ultimately got tighter and she collapsed on my chest. My come started to exit me in spurts, causing me to hold on to her, almost not wanting to let go of her.

Ever.

She moaned as I finished my high and sat up. She looked out the window before gasping.

"We are about to pull up!" She said, pulling her dress down before looking at our combined comes that started to seep out of her. I took off my shirt, passing it to her for her to use as a towel.

I pulled my pants up, quickly grabbing my belt before pulling it through all the loops around my waist and running a hand through my hair.

This was probably the best sex I've had in years and the night wasn't even over yet.

But Who's Counting? Is officially off of Wattpad! The book has been moved to another app, Dreame. You can go read the book up there if you ever feel like supporting me ((: Of course you absolutely do NOT have to but that is where this book will be if you want to read it ever again.  I appreciate you all, truly. But, I do think it is time for slightly bigger things.To me, this book honestly isn't that good compared to the new shit I've been writing. I've honesty matured as a person and as a writer since I started writing this. The link is in my bio if you do want to continue reading for free! If you go to the next chapter, you'll only see this message until you can't go any further. 

Daisy.