41

Jeongyeon stared at the "sleeping" girl in front of her.

She couldn't believe that the girl who broke her heart was the one who put it back together again.

"Why are you staring at me?" Nayeon grumbles her signature smirk appearing on her face.

"Sorry, did I wake you up? I was thinking about stuff."

"Stuff or me?" The older girl said while pointing to herself.

Jeongyeon smiled at her girlfriend in adoration.

"You, actually."

What Jeongyeon said made Nayeon's heart flutter.

"You're making my heart go weird. Stop being so cheesy." The older girl said, while softly hitting Jeongyeon's shoulder.

"Isn't that a good thing though? But I didn't know I had this big effect on you."

"Don't get too full of yourself. "

"You actually don't have the right to say that."

"Touché." Nayeon gave Jeongyeon a sleepy smile.

They stared at each other for a while, comfortable silence taking over the atmosphere.

"Hey, you should go back to sleep now." Her girlfriend said as she caressed Nayeon's hair.

"Hmm, only if you fall sleep with me too." The older girl said and pouted her lips.

"But I'm already beside you Nabongs. Isn't that enough?"

"Ugh, just go with it." Nayeon rolled her eyes at Jeongyeon's teasing smile.

"Fine, I'll fall asleep with you." Jeongyeon gave in and tried to sleep.

-

"Good morning." The couple greets as they saw their friends eating breakfast.

"Last night was tiring wasn't it?" Sana asked the two with a smirk plastered on her face.

Their friends looked at them, probably anticipating for their answer.

"No? It wasn't. Why would last night be tiring?" Jeongyeon answered, confused on why Sana asked them that question.

"You guys didn't do it?" Momo's voice appears in their conversation, her mouth full of food.

"YAH MOMO DONT BE A PERVERT." Nayeon scolds the younger girl. Why the hell would they think that they were doing "it"?

"Then why were you guys screaming and... groaning?" Jihyo asked them, her face showing curiosity and disgust.

"Duh, we were watching a horror movie." Nayeon rolled her eyes. She couldn't believe why their friends assumed these kinds of stuff.

"Who the hell would groan during a horror movie though?" Jihyo asked them.

"Jeongyeon-unnie, apparently." SinB said while trying to push Yerin off her.

"Get the fuck off-"

"Language!"

"Get the fudge off me Yerin-unnie!" SinB changed the curse word as she glared at Sowon.

"Never! Give me a kiss!" Yerin said and leaned towards SinB's face.

"No way!" The younger girl said as she pushed Yerin and ran upstairs.

"Damn, this place is chaotic." Tzuyu mumbled as she sipped her tea.

"Isn't everyday pretty much chaotic?" Mina said while eating and feeding Chaeyoung.

"Wherever we go it's always chaotic Minari."