11

After a few minutes of waiting, Nayeon finally fell asleep. The short haired girl then carefully grabbed Nayeon's phone and unlocked it. She deleted their text conversation earlier and placed her phone back to where it was then left Nayeon's apartment.

-

Calling Park Jihyo...

"Why are you calling me at this hour?!"

"Well you see...."

"What?!"

"Nayeon got drunk. Please tell her that you took care of her instead of me!"

"Alright, alright. Can I sleep now?"

"Yeah bye."

After calling Jihyo, Jeongyeon puts her phone down and goes to sleep.

-

"Ugh..." Nayeon groans as she wakes up. She wasn't expecting her hangover to be this bad.

"It's about time you finally woke up." She hears a loud voice beside her. She turns her head around to see Jihyo at her door.

"Jihyo! W-What are you doing here?" 

"I took care of your drunk-ass last night." Jihyo says while crossing her arms.

"How did you know?" Nayeon asks the girl in front of her.

"I have motherly instincts, duh. Go take a bath you smell gross." Jihyo says and throws her a towel.

"Alright, alright." Nayeon get up from her bed and goes to the bathroom.

"BY THE WAY, WERE GOING OUT WITH JEONGYEON LATER!"

"WHAT?!"

-

After a million years, I finally updated. ;-;

I'M SORRY :< I HAD WRITER'S BLOCK AND I STILL HAVE IT RN SO IM VERY SORRY FOR THE SHORT ASS CHAPTER.