21

"Jihyo-ya! What do I do? She's probably mad at me!" Jeongyeon says through her phone. Jeongyeon called Jihyo because she was worried for Nayeon.

"Calm down you problematic gay." Jihyo says as she rubbed her forehead. She just wants to tell Jeongyeon about Nayeon's feelings.

"Problematic gay?" Jeongyeon asked, confused on what Jihyo called her.

"You're slow." 

"You're not helping at all, Jihyo." Jeongyeon says with a frown plastered on her face. She just wanted advice.

"Alright! Alright! Why don't you ask her on a 'friendly date' or something" Jihyo said with a smile.

"A-A date? You know I can't do that Jihyo!"

"Yes, you can!" Jihyo shouts through her phone.

"It'll probably be weird or something for her so, no way!"

"Sometimes I just want to tell you.."

"What do you wanna tell me?"

Jihyo's eyes widened and shut her mouth as she realized she's still talking to Jeongyeon through her phone.

"SQUARE THE FUCK UP." Jihyo lied, but she thinks Jeongyeon should also square up.

"U-Uh... whatever. I'll think about it later." Jeongyeon said and hung up.

Jihyo frowned in disappointment. She sighed and suddenly thought of a plan. She pulled out her phone and texted the two.

To Jeongyeon:

Nayeon-unnie likes you back! Sorry for not telling you this.

To Nayeon:

Jeongyeon-unnie likes you back! Sorry for not telling you this!

"I hope this goes well." Jihyo says and grins evilly.

-

Meanwhile Jeongyeon:

"What? Really!? Nani?!" Jeongyeon shouts as she saw Jihyo's text.

-

Meanwhile Nayeon:

"WHAT? JEONGYEON-PAPI LIKES ME BACK!?" Nayeon says and rolls on the floor.

-

IT FINALLY HAPPENED PEOPLE.

XD IS IT CRAPPY? IF IT IS, I WOULD MOST LIKELY CHANGE THE CHAPTER.