[KINDA IMPORTANT A/N]

HELLO EVERYONE! I'M HAVING A HARD TIME DECIDING IF MY NEW BOOK SHOULD BE MICHAENG OR 2YEON?

ITS KINDA BASED OFF A SONG.

I'LL TELL YOU THE PLOT OR PROBABLY THE FIRST CHAPTER.

FIRST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK (MICHAENG VER.)

Chaeyoung was sitting on her bed sketching and listening to music. She was currently listening to "Moon, 12:04am" by OFFONOFF. Which was a coincidence since it's actually 12:04am right now.

She quietly hummed along with the song until she heard a faint voice through her headphones. 

"So.. you like OFFONOFF too?" A muffled voice says through her headphones. Chaeyoung quickly removes her headphones and looks around her dorm. 

"Huh?" Chaeyoung scratches her head in confusion. 'She heard something earlier..'

"I was asking you a question, silly." A voice pops out causing her to jump in surprise.

"O-Oh.. who are you?" Chaeyoung has become more confused than ever..

"I'm your neighbor..  My cousin locked me outside as you can see and I don't know where she is right now."

"May come in and stay for a while?"

"Uh.. sure?" Chaeyoung hesitantly replies and opens the door revealing a girl.

(2yeon version)

Jeongyeon was sitting on her bed reading and listening to music. She was currently listening to "Moon, 12:04am" by OFFONOFF. Which was a coincidence since it's actually 12:04am right now. She quietly hummed along with the song until she heard a faint voice through her headphones. "So.. you like OFFONOFF too?" A muffled voice says through her headphones. Jeongyeon quickly removes her headphones and looks around her dorm. "Huh?" Jeongyeon scratches her head in confusion. 'She heard something earlier..' "I was asking you a question, silly." A voice pops out causing her to jump in surprise. "O-Oh.. who are you?" Jeongyeon has become more confused than ever.. "I'm your neighbor.. My cousin locked me outside as you can see and I don't know where she is right now." "May come in and stay for a while?" "Uh.. sure?" Jeongyeon hesitantly replies and opens the door revealing a girl. ( MY KEYBOARD IS SHITTY RN HELP) (BUT HERE IS THE 2YEON VER.) (THE TITLE IS [12:04am]) (bye)