33

"Great, even the weather matches my mood." Jeongyeon mumbled as she watched the raindrops from her window fall.

Jeongyeon picked up her phone and texted Nayeon for the tenth time.

Jeongyeon: I'm sorry.

Jeongyeon: I'm sorry for being stupid.

Jeongyeon: I'm sorry for being possessive.

Jeongyeon: I'm sorry that my jealousy got the best of me.

Jeongyeon: I'm sorry for making you feel like I doubted you.

Jeongyeon: please answer me.

Jeongyeon: just give me a sign that you're okay.

Jeongyeon: can you please just read my messages at least...

Jeongyeon: I don't like fighting with you.

Jeongyeon: I should have listened to you more. I'm sorry Nabongs. Please come back..

After sending the message, Jeongyeon threw her phone into the wall. Hard.

But she didn't care if she broke her phone, she could care less about it. She only sighed heavily as tears started to fall again.

"It hurts.... It really hurts." Jeongyeon said as she violently wiped her tears away. She was getting worried for Nayeon so she thought about finding her.

"Why am I so fucking stupid?" Jeongyeon says as she walks outside her house and through the rain to find Nayeon.

-

Nayeon's Third Person POV:

Even if she didn't have an umbrela, Nayeon still walked the streets as rain heavily fell.

She didn't care if people shot her weird looks. She feels numb. Heck, she doesn't even feel cold.

"Hey!"

"What the hell are you doing in the rain!?" A tall figure approached her.

She only looked at the person infront of her before walking past the person.

"Nabongs!"

"What the fuck!" Jeongyeon curses as she stops Nayeon from going further as she almost crossed the street while cars were speeding.

"D-Do you wanna kill yourself?!" Jeongyeon asks weakly and hugs Nayeon.

Nayeon's eyes widened as she came back to her senses. She felt warmth spread throughout her body as Jeongyeon hugged her tightly on the cold streets.

"I-I already t-told you that I don't want to l-lose you.. especially not in this way."

"Y-You really are stubborn Nabongs. I'm sorry.."

Nayeon realized that no matter how toxic their relationship might get. They will always go back and find each other.

"I-I forgive you." Nayeon said and hugged Jeongyeon back