20

"Wait.. I like Jeongyeon?" Nayeon asks Jihyo.

"Duh, it's obvious. You feel things when you're with her." Jihyo says with a straight face. But in reality, Jihyo is just holding herself back from fangirling.

"Jihyo, are you okay? You look constipated." Nayeon asks the younger girl.

"What are you talking about?" Jihyo says and smiles creepily at the older girl. 

"N-Nothing.." Nayeon replies and scoots away from the younger girl.

"What are you gonna do now? Are you gonna make a move or something?"

"I don't think so." Nayeon answers. "I-I mean she got heartbroken because of me. So, I basically have no chance."

"You need to square up, girl." Jihyo says and violently pats Nayeon's back. "O-OW!" Nayeon shouts in pain.

"SQUARE UP! GO FOR IT!" Jihyo shouts and now slaps her butt. Nayeon looks at her in suprise causing Jihyo to say "No homo."

"I don't even know if she feels the same!" Nayeon says. "It's hard to confess too, you know."

"I know, but I think you have a chance for her." Jihyo smiles at Nayeon. "I mean, she loved you before."

"Her heart can't trust me."

"Yes, it can."

"Just take it slow. Send signals or something." (no pun intended) (actually pun intended xD)

"I'll try to." Nayeon answers with an unsure tone laced on her voice. Jihyo gives Nayeon a sincere smile and rubs her back to comfort her.

'If she only knew..' Jihyo thought.

-

HEY DOODSSSSS

ITS UR LATE AUTHOR HERE ILL BE POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY XD

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OKAY

(OUR DEAL ISN'T OVER YET XD)

[You know who you are]