36

Nayeon nervously stood while waiting for Jeongyeon to pick her up.

She quickly looked around the station when she caught a glimpse of Jeongyeon.

She kept looking until she felt someone wrap their arms around her waist.

"Yah! Jeongyeon let go!" Nayeon squealed when she felt herself getting lifted up by Jeongyeon.

"I'm not Jeongyeon. What are you talking about?" Jeongyeon said in a weird voice.

"Fuck off, I know it's you Jeongyeon." Nayeon said when she turned around to face Jeongyeon.

"If you say so." Jeongyeon smirks and walks away.

"Hey, wait for me!" Nayeon says as she runs to Jeongyeon's side.

She quickly hugs her from the back causing Jeongyeon to slow down from walking.

"Aish, get off me~" Jeongyeon whines while trying to push Nayeon away.

Nayeon pulls away from Jeongyeon and smiles in victory.

"Stop acting like a baby, your parents are probably waiting for us."

-

"Eomma! Appa! We're home!" Jeongyeon shouts.

Nayeon hears shuffling and muffled voices from upstairs making her more nervous.

"-Jeongyeon! Nayeon! Welcome home!" Jeongyeon's father says and gestures them both to sit down before going upstairs again.

"-Where did you put the photobooks, jagi?! We need to embarrass Jeongyeon with her childhood photos!"

"Mom and dad are a mess when they're together just so you know." Jeongyeon warns her girlfriend jokingly.

"I can tell." Nayeon smiles as she heard the faint shouting of Jeongyeon's mom and dad.

"Get Jeongyeon's nerdy pictures!"

"Can you wait?! I'm still looking for the embarrassing ones!"

"You know I can hear the both of you right?" Jeongyeon says loudly as she scratched her nape out of habit.
K
"I found it!"

"Alright, let's go downstairs!"

Footsteps were heard from upstairs. Nayeon looked up to see Jeongyeon's parents smiling at her sweetly.

"Oh hello, Nayeon! You really are pretty."

Nayeon muttered a shy 'Thank you.'

Jeongyeon's mother nudged her husband's sides, signalling him to greet their child's girlfriend. He offered Nayeon a small wave and a smile.

"Jeongyeon loves talking about you! I'm glad that we are going to meet you right now."

Jeongyeon's face turned into a dark shade of red and covered her face.

Nayeon laughed at Jeongyeon and tried to pry her hands off her face.

"Don't cover your face." Nayeon said, still trying to remove them.

"No-"

"Aww! They're like a married couple!" Jeongyeon's mother teased.

"'Eomma! Appa! Stop teasing!" Jeongyeon whined.

-

The visit consisted of Jeongyeon's parents asking about their plans in the future (*cough* marriage *cough*) , eating delicious food, and her parents teasing the both of them.

"It's late already, you should go home now." Jeongyeon's mother said as she looked at the clock.

"Thank you for visiting and meeting us Nayeon!"

"Thank you for being nice to me!" Nayeon thanked them gratefully. The couple smiled and waved at the both of them.

"Stay safe on the way home! You too Nayeon!"

"We will, Eomma. We will." Jeongyeon reassured her mother and walked away with Nayeon.

"You have great parents." Nayeon said.

"Yeah, they really are." Jeongyeon smiled as she studied Nayeon's face.

She knew about Nayeon's situation with her family and she was worried that the visit saddened Nayeon.

"Soooo, how about you and your family?" Jeongyeon asked quietly.

"My family? Eh, it's still the same." Nayeon shrugged.

Nayeon loved her family, but most of the time she forgot about them. It's not like they cared for her anyways, right?

Jeongyeon nodded in understanding. She sensed that Nayeon didn't really want to talk about them right now.

-

"We're here now." Jeongyeon says as they both entered the bus terminal.

"No shit, Sherlock." Nayeon said sarcastically, earning a light shove from Jeongyeon.

"Aish, you should be thankful that I walked you to the bus station!"

Nayeon smiled at Jeongyeon sweetly and shyly kissed her. She mumbled a quick "Thank you" in between the kiss, earning a smile from Jeongyeon.

As they both pulled away from the kiss, both of their faces turned red.

"You should go back to your parents right now." Nayeon mumbled.

"But I have to make sure that you get inside the bus safely." Jeongyeon worriedly said as she pouted.

"Fine." Nayeon sighed, she couldn't resist Jeongyeon anyways.

Jeongyeon flashed a cute smile at her and left her for a bit to buy her snacks.

-

I decided to add more stuff in this chap. : (

This chapter didn't satisfy me at all omf.

So I added more stuff to it! :D