25

After that horrible mess that their friends made inside the restaurant they were eventually kicked out a few minutes after Jeongyeon's outburst on Chaeyoung.

"I'm sorry unnie!" Chaeyoung said but Jeongyeon only ignored her. "Aish, accept her apology Jeongyeon!" Nayeon said as she nudged Jeongyeon's sides.

"Fine! You're forgiven, Chae."

"WHIPPED!" Dahyun screamed from afar causing Jeongyeon to roll her eyes.

As they continued walking to Jeongyeon's car, they suddenly see a man running towards them.

"What is Jinyoung doing here?!" Nayeon whispered-screamed. They all shrugged and ran to the car before he gets to them.

"What the hell! Nayeon! W-Wait!" Jinyoung said as he knocked on the car's locked door.

"Can we talk?!"

"Just for a moment!"

"I-I'm serious!"

"Ugh! J-Just call me b-back  i-if you want to talk, ok-kay?!" Jinyoung said as she stopped chasing the car.

"Whatever." Nayeon hissed. While the other girls made faces through the window. Jinyoung frowned and walked away.

-

"So, are you gonna call back?"Jihyo asked Nayeon. "-What? No! I don't want to!"

"It looks like you want to, though." Jihyo said and crossed her arms.

"I don't know." Nayeon sighed. 

"Maybe I should." Nayeon groaned.

"Maybe I shouldn't."  

-

THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN :<<<<

IM SOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSSOOSOSOSOS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR TEN DAYS IT'S JUST THAT IM SLOWLY LOSING TIME FOR THIS BOOK. SO, I GUESS THIS BOOK WONT BE UPDATING AS MUCH AS EXPECTED.

i have question though:

(Are there any moomoo's here? :>)

-Jojo from "Aling Lucy's Panciteria" 

EDIT: Thanks for the 4k views! i didn't expect it to be that good of a fanfic!