19

After that awkward incident, they both decided to watch movies. "How about we watch... The Lion King?" Nayeon asks Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon shrugs and continues to eat the popcorn.

"Aish! Don't eat the popcorn yet!" Nayeon says as she takes the bowl away from Jeongyeon's hands.

"Awww." Jeongyeon pouted. 

'Dammit, stop being cute Jeongyeon.' Nayeon thought.

"Earth to Nayeon, again?" Jeongyeon says loudly causing the older girl to jump from her seat.

"Stop that." Nayeon says as she swats Jeongyeon's hands away.

"Alright, alright." Jeongyeon raises her hands in surrender.

-

"Mufasa don't die! What about Simba's future?!" Nayeon shouts at the tv. Jeongyeon laughs at the older girl's childish antics causing Nayeon to glare at her.

"YOU....you...heartless beast! Do you think it's okay to laugh at this sad scene?!" Nayeon says as she points her index finger onto Jeongyeon's forehead.

"I'm not laughing at the movie."

"Then what are you laughing at?"

"You." Jeongyeon says as she pokes Nayeon's cheek.

"Don't do that." Nayeon scolds.

"Why shouldn't I?" Jeongyeon says as she pokes her cheek repeatedly.

"You make me feel things." Nayeon accidentally says causing her to cover her mouth immediately and blush furiously.

"W-What.?" Jeongyeon asks in shock.

"It makes my cheek feel pain, dummy." Nayeon lies as she rubs her cheek. She continues to watch the movie while ignoring the younger girl.

-

"Wanna watch another movie?" Jeongyeon asks the older girl as they watched the credits roll through the screen.

"I had enough movies for today, you should also go home now." Nayeon says as she smiled at the younger girl.

"O-Oh, okay.." Jeongyeon said confusedly. 'Did I do something wrong?' She thought and went outside to go home.

"You shouldn't fall for her Im Nayeon!" Nayeon scolds herself as she slaps both of her cheeks.

"You can't!" She continues as she rubs her face in embarrasment.

-

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER XD I'LL TRY TO UPDATE TOMMOROW IF POSSIBLE.

to ms(mr.) ilikericefields:

here's your chapter! >:>

you know who you are pt.3 

RICEFIELDS RICEFIELDS RICEFIELDS RICEFIELDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

R          I          C          E           F         I          E         L         D      S