9

"Way to go, Jeongyeon-unnie." Chaeyoung huffed and crossed her arms. "I swear it wasn't me!!" Jeongyeon said defensively while putting her hands up.

"Then who is the reason?" Momo asked Jeongyeon.

"It's not my place to tell you. Ask Nayeon."

"Guys, stop blaming Jeongyeon. For all we know, Nayeon really isn't feeling well." Jihyo scolded.

"Let's go out again next time.. Sorry guys." Jeongyeon apologized and they all part ways.

-

"Why did you go home?" Jihyo asked Nayeon while walking inside her room.

"I wasn't feeling well.." Nayeon lied.

"Nayeon." Jihyo said in a stern voice.

"It's true!"

"You're lying."

"Fine. I bumped into Jinyoung somewhere in the amusement park and he says he wants me back." Nayeon confessed.

"Why? Are you gonna believe him?"

"No..?"

"Aish, when will you realize that he isn't serious for you?" Jihyo said causing the older girl to stiffen.

"I do not have anything against your decision, I just don't want you or someone else to get hurt again." Jihyo said before walking out of Nayeon's room.

"What am I supposed to do now?"  Nayeon asked herself and covered her face with a pillow.

-
Short update! I'm really sorry for not updating often these days! I really have bad writers block rn and I literally have no ideas.

BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH.

THE MOST LEGENDARY FUCKIN 2YEON MOMENT JUST HAPPENED AND IM DYING.

IM NOT OKAY  : )

(its kinda the reason why i updated. it sparked the gayness inside of me ever since that moment, i became gayer than ever tbh.)

- ur slow fucking turtle-ass author