23

"Jihyo, you stupid bitch! Why did you knock Jeongyeon out?" Nayeon says as she caresses Jeongyeon's face.

"Look, I was trying to help you." Jihyo defends herself. 

"Do you think knocking her out was a good idea?" Nayeon says as she glares at Jihyo. Jihyo hesitantly smiles at her, Nayeon was about to hit her but she got cut off by Jeongyeon's groans.

"H-Hello? Jihyo? Why is Nayeon-unnie here?" Jeongyeon says and gets up as she rubbed the back of her head. Jihyo hit her head real hard, so it was really painful as she woke up.

"Oh, hello Jeongyeon-unnie! Let me just l-leave the two of you in this car to talk about life! Y-Yes, life!" Jihyo says and quickly gets out of the car. 

"U-Um sorry if Jihyo knocked you out in a dark alley or something... I just wanted to meet up with yo so we could talk about things and sort things out." Nayeon says apologetically as she looks down.

"No! It's okay! I should also be sorry since I didn't talk to you.. To make it up to you, will you go on a date with me today?" Jeongyeon apologizes too and places her hand on top of Nayeon's.

Nayeon blushed at the gesture and pulled Jeongyeon into a hug. "Sure!"

"July 14, XXXX." Nayeon muttered as they pulled away from the hug.

"July 14?" Jeonyeon asked as she tilted her head a little bit.

"I'm just trying to memorize the date." Nayeon said and smiled. "Let's go now!" She held Jeongyeon's hand and got out of the car with her.

-

IMSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSSORRY IDIDN'T UPDATE HEHEHEHEHHE

IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK

(sorry the 1 update per day routine will be stopped for now :<)

p.s ( did you get my pun? HAHHAHAHAHAA omg im a no-jam xD )