17

"Oh shit." Jihyo says as she received a text from Jeongyeon. She was probably gonna question her.

Jeongyeon: what the hell just happened in the group chat?

Jihyo: I don't read Sana's fanfics! I swear!

Jeongyeon: ill let this slide -.-

Jeongyeon: Anyways, me and Nayeon-unnie hung out earlier.

Jihyo: that's great! i'm tired of dealing with the two of you.

Jeongyeon: well, its not great for me though..

Jihyo: huh? why?

Jeongyeon: I think... I'm starting to like her again.

"Wait. What?!" Jihyo screams as she fangirls hard. "YASSSSS! OTP." Jihyo says while typing on her phone.

Jihyo: WAAATT?!

Jeongyeon: KEEP THIS A SECRET FROM HER!!!!

Jihyo: of course i will!

Jeongyeon: JUST DONT TELL ANYONE OKAY?!

Jihyo: Yeah, yeah. BYEEEEEE!

Jeongyeon: Bye..?

"THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL BLESSING LORD." Jihyo prays ( more like screams xD )

After "praying" to the Lord, she continues to fangirl and throws her phone into the wall which produced a loud thump.

"OH NO." Jihyo says and runs to her phone. As she picks it up, she received a text. But this time it's from Nayeon. 'What is this??'

Nayeon: Jihyo!

Jihyo: Yes?

Nayeon: I.....

Jihyo: what?

Nayeon: i like.

Jihyo: WHAT?

Nayeon: i like je...

Jihyo: SERIOUSLY JUST TYPE IT

Nayeon: I LIKE JELLY CANDY! PLEASE BUY ME SOME. :>

Jihyo: No.

Jihyo: was that all you had to say?

Nayeon: yes.

Jihyo: go ask jeongyeon to buy you candy -.-

After texting Nayeon, she threw her phone away. But this time, she threw it on her bed.

"I really thought it was a fucking confession!" Jihyo says as she frowns and crosses her arms. She thought of something and picked up her phone again.

Jihyo: your baby needs jelly candy go buy her a sack of it or something.

Jeongyeon: okay. :>

Jihyo: whipped.

Jeongyeon: hEY!

Jihyo closes the text app and decides to read Sana's 2yeon fanfiction books.

"Hehehehhehe."

-

my friend forced me to update.. if i didn't she(he) would spam me with hate comments HAHAHAHA

(you know who you are) -.-