6

"That was fun!" Jihyo said as she wrapped both of her arms around Nayeon and Jeongyeon's shoulders.

"Hmph, it would've been fun if Jeongyeon wasn't there though." Nayeon said while rolling her eyes.

"Ugh, why do I have to be with this brat?" Jeongyeon groaned.

"Both of you shut up." Jihyo scolded the two.

"Eh? This wouldn't have happened in the first place if you partnered the two of us!" Nayeon whined and ran away.

"Nayeon-unnie! Get back here!"

"Don't even think of finding-" Nayeon shouted in frustration but got cut off as she bumped into someone.

"I-I'm sorry.." Nayeon apologized and walked away but the stranger caught her wrist.

"Nayeon?"

"J-Jinyoung?!"

"Get away from me!" Nayeon angrily said pushing the man away from her.

"Wait! I've been looking for you this whole time! You never answered my calls or replied!" Jinyoung said.

"We're over! Didn't you break up with me a few days ago?"

"It was a mistake-"

"Love isn't a game Jinyoung! You can't just expect me to accept your apology and then get back with you!" Nayeon says and storms away.

-

As Nayeon ran away into the crowd, Jeongyeon followed her and suddenly stopped when she saw her bumping into a guy.

Jinyoung..

The guy that stole Nayeon away from her..

-
Another short update but I promise that ill update as soon as possible!!!