40

"Jeongie! Lets go swimming~" Nayeon said while doing aegyo. Jeongyeon raised her eyebrows at the girl. "You're an adult Nabongs. You can swim alone at the beach."

"I just want you to swim with meeeee!" Nayeon whined. Jeongyeon rolled her eyes at the older girl and tried to ignore her.

"Jeongyeon-unnie! Just swim with Nayeon-unnie please?! She's annoying as fuck." Tzuyu groaned.

"Language!" Jihyo screamed from afar.

Jeongyeon sighed and eventually gave in.

"Fine, i'll swim with you."

"Yay!" Nayeon then happily clung onto Jeongyeon and dragged her to the sea.

-

"Stop splashing water at my face! My eyes hurt from the salty water!" Nayeon groaned.

"You asked for it!" Jeongyeon grinned mischievously as she chased the older girl.

"Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon-"

Nayeon squealed as she felt herself falling onto the water with a heavy weight pressed onto her body.

"Sorry!" Jeongyeon instantly backed away and blushed as she found her body pressed onto Nayeon's as she fell on the water.

Their heads snapped onto the direction where they heard Jihyo shout.

"If you guys wanna do it, go somewhere private!"

"Stop being a gross child, Jihyo!" Jeongyeon shouts back at the younger girl.

Jihyo only sticks her younger out, earning laughs from their friends.

"Before they tease us more, we should probably get up now." Jeongyeon stood up as she held her hand out trying to help Nayeon get up.

Nayeon blushed at the gesture and took Jeongyeon's hand and stood up without hesitation.

-

"This seems more like a gay party than a normal party. I'm so single.."

Jihyo muttered as she saw Yerin trying to kiss SinB and Yuju, Jeongyeon and Nayeon feeding each other, Sowon and Eunha hugging Umji as if they're a married couple and Umji's their child, and Sana flirting with everyone.

"Bitter?" Momo teased, as she happened to pass by Jihyo and heard what she said.

Jihyo only looked at her with a glare.

"You're definitely bitter." Momo laughs.

"NO IM NOT!"

"Yes, you aree~" Momo teases the younger girl more. Jihyo stands up and throws an empty soda can at Momo.

"Aw, fuck!" Momo hisses in pain while rubbing her nape.

"That's what you get, asshole." Jihyo glared at Momo once more as she walks away.

"Eesh, she needs to get laid." Momo muttered and sat down on the bench.

"I heard that!"

-

"I don't want to eat anymore." Nayeon groaned. She'll definitely gain weight after this trip.

"No, you need to eat." Jeongyeon said, as she held the large piece of meat up with her chopsticks.

"I'll gain weight, Jeongyeon!" Nayeon whined and turned away from the food.

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes at the older girl.

"Eat this and I will stop feeding you."

"Deal." Nayeon said and opened her mouth.

Jeongyeon smiled at her in adoration and fed her.