16

Here is the Jeongyeon centered chapter! 

~

"I'm so doomed." Jeongyeon mutters as she slowly opens the door and quietly steps inside the house. 

"Where have you been?" A voice pops out from her left. Jeongyeon jerks her head to the direction where she heard the voice, only to see her sister smirking evilly with her arms crossed.

"U-Uh.. Igottagotothebathroom." Jeongyeon quickly says and runs upstairs to the bathroom. She was about to open the door until her sister caught her and put her in a headlock. 

"O-Owww!"

"Pabo! You made me work in the restaurant for 9 hours! It was supposed to end in 5 hours, but I had to clean the whole restaurant thanks to you!" Her sister angrily says as she rubs her knuckles into Jeongyeon's head.

"A-Agh! U-Unnie s-stop that!" Jeongyeon hisses in pain. To be honest, it felt more like sandpaper rubbing onto her head than her sister's knuckles.

 After a few kicks here and there she manages to stomp on her sister's foot. "Ouch! You little bitch!" Her sister hisses in pain as she holds her foot.

"I'll get you back for this Yoo Jeongyeon!!!"

~

Jeongyeon was laying down on her bed while rubbing her head until she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. 

<god jihyo ft. her peasants>

Nayeon: how are you jeongyeon? Still alive? xD

Jeongyeon: Yes, but my head still hurts a little.

Sana: Since when did you two talk?

Chaeyoung: Lol Nayeon-unnie probably beat the shit out of her earlier HAHAHAHA.

Jeongyeon: fyi she didn't, IT WAS MY SISTER T-T ME AND NAYEON UNNIE ARE FRIENDS NOW BY THE WAY.

Tzuyu: Hold up.....

Mina: Eh?

Momo: wtf?

Dahyun: what in tarnation..

Chaeyoung: HORI SHEET

Jihyo: LANGUAGE CHAE!

Sana: ASDDFJJGDFH;DFKHLDJH MY SHIPPER FEELS

Jeongyeon: What is wrong with all of you...?

Nayeon: we just apologized to each other.. how is that a big thing?

Sana: FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER! MY FANFICS CAME TO LIFE AGAIN I SHALL WRITE A NEW STORY!

Sana logged out.

Tzuyu: the hell? you write fanfics?

Dahyun: i wanna read them... unnie do you write smut?

Sana logged in.

Sana: of course ;>

Dahyun: HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Jihyo: ohohohohoho! i have something nice to read.

Mina: what?

Jihyo: what?

Jihyo logged out.

"OKAY, WHAT THE HELL?" Jeongyeon screamed internally because of the cringe. Knowing that one of your friends write smut about you and your "ex-crush" is awkward- no awkward is an UNDERSTATEMENT. So she decided to text Jihyo.

Jeongyeon: what the hell just happened in the group chat?

Jihyo: I don't read Sana's fanfics! I swear!

Jeongyeon: ill let this slide -.-

Jeongyeon: Anyways, me and Nayeon-unnie hung out earlier.

Jihyo: that's great! i'm tired of dealing with the two of you.

Jeongyeon: well, its not great for me though..

Jihyo: huh? why?

Jeongyeon: I think... I'm starting to like her again.