12

*DING*

"Aish, what is it?!" Jeongyeon mutters and reaches for her phone on the nightstand.

"Eh?!"

Jihyo:

hey bish, lets go hangout later. Nayeon's coming with us whether you like it or not.

p.s: if you don't come i'll shave your non-existent eyebrows while you sleep. 

"Whyyyyyyyy?" Jeongyeon whines and gets up her bed to shower.

-

"HURRY UP NAYEON-UNNIE! JEONGYEON-UNNIE IS WAITING FOR US!" Jihyo shouts with her loud voice while standing outside her apartment door.

"Can you wait?!" Nayeon shouts back while putting on her shoes. After putting on her shoes she rushes outside to meet Jihyo with an annoyed expression on her face.

"IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU FINALLY SHOWED UP." Jihyo grumpily says and drags the older girl to the place where they'll meet up.

-

"Hi, ostrich." Jihyo greets the short haired girl in front of her.

"Hello, Thomas....and Nayeon-unnie." She hesistantly greets Nayeon.

"Why did you bring us here Jihyo?" Nayeon asks Jihyo with her arms crossed.

"The two of you should catch up with each other. Seeing the two of you avoid each other is painful and immature." Jihyo answers while rolling her eyes.

"WHATTTT?" They both shout in unison.

"C'mon lets go!" Jihyo grabs the two's hands and leads them to a small cabin??

-

"Okay Jihyo, what the fuck?!" Jeongyeon asks the younger girl who is now smirking evily. "And why the hell are you smirking?!"

"Oh nothing.." Jihyo lies.

"Are you planning on murdering us?!?!?!" Nayeon asks, terrified of the girl in front of them who is now holding a rope and cornering them. Jihyo just smiles and pushed them inside the cabin. They both stumble inside the cabin and groan in pain.

"JIHYO! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Jeongyeon shouts through the locked door.

"You'll both thank me later!" Jihyo shouts back mischievously and runs away. Jeongyeon frowns and turns around to see Nayeon....eating?

"Why the hell are you eating?!" She asks the older girl who is currently enjoying the food placed on the table.

"Uh.. because I'm  hungry?"

"Stop eating and help me get out of here!" Jeongyeon says, as she kicks the door repeatedly.

"I'm not gonna help you Jeongyeon. Besides, Jihyo is right.. we need to talk things out." Nayeon shrugs. "Plus, you can't hide from me forever you know.. I know you're avoiding me."

After hearing Nayeon say this to her, Jeongyeon suddenly turns silent. She looks down on the floor feeling guilty on how she treated her ex bestfriend. 

"Why did you avoid me Jeongyeon?"

~

I FINALLY UPDATED IM SO SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED FOR A LONG TIME! CLASSES ARE FINALLY BACK AND I PROMISED MYSELF THAT I WOULD STUDY XD I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS BEST AS I CAN!