34

"Hey, where do you wanna go tommorow?" Jeongyeon asked Nayeon, who is currently leaning on her shoulder. She noticed how bothered Nayeon looked, so she wanted to take her out tommorow.

"I'm not in the mood of going out tomorrow." Nayeon replied bluntly, causing Jeongyeon to frown.

Jeongyeon titled her head in confusion as she studied the older girl's face. "Is there something bothering you?"

"No, not really. I just feel lazy." Nayeon replied with that blunt tone again.

"Oh, alright." Jeongyeon sighed and cuddled into Nayeon. Nayeon closed her eyes and went to sleep.

-
Nayeon woke up to see her in her bed alone. "I guess she went home." She mumbled.

Nayeon stayed in her bed thinking  about what happened yesterday. She silently clenched her fists into her blanket as she fumed in anger.

-

Nayeon bought Jeongyeon apology gifts by buying Jeongyeon her favorite food. She passed by a bar and suddenly bumped into a man.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" The man said angrily. He had a woman, way younger than him, clinging onto his arm.

Nayeon immediately recognized his voice and faced the man to see that it's her father.

"Get out of my face you fucking disappointment!" He slurred as he pointed at Nayeon. He eyed the paper bags that Nayeon was currently holding and frowned.

"Are you spending your mother's money for your boyfriend?!" He laughed. Lots of people looked at her with different expressions in their faces, most of them were disgust or pity. Nayeon clenched her fists as anger took over her.

"Fuck you. You old cheating bastard that I'm ashamed to call "my father"." Nayeon spat with pure venom in her voice.

She speed walked away while ignoring the curses that her father shouted at her.

-

"Hey Nabongs.." Jeongyeon said as she entered Nayeon's room.

"I bought us ice cream." Jeongyeon said with a smile on her face and handed her a popsicle.

"Thanks." Nayeon shyly said and took the popsicle and unwrapped it.

"You looked kinda sad earlier. I just wanted to cheer you up." The younger girl timidly said. Nayeon smiled at Jeongyeon's cute actions and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'm glad that I have someone like you."  Nayeon said as she looked at Jeongyeon dreamily.

"I could say the same for you." Jeongyeon said as she leaned in for a kiss.