18

Nayeon was playing games on her phone, but was interrupted when she heard a loud knock on her door.

"What is is this time-" Nayeon says as she gets up and opens the door, only to see Jeongyeon with two large plastic bags on both of her hands.

"Hello!" Jeongyeon says and flashes a smile. 'Cute' Nayeon thought.

"U-Uh.. c-come in!" Nayeon says as she gestures Jeongyeon to walk inside.

"What is this?" Nayeon asks referring to the paper bags that Jeongyeon has.

"O-Oh, I just wanted to give you these." The short haired girl said and gave her the paper bag. Nayeon excitingly took the paper bags and opened it to see whats inside.

"H-How did you know?!" Nayeon asks as she pulls out the packs of jelly candy.

"I remembered how much you loved these." Jeongyeon kinda lies. She knew how much the older girl loved jellies, but Jihyo told her that Nayeon wanted jellies right now.

"Thwank youw!" Nayeon says with her mouth full. Jeongyeon giggles at the older girl's actions  and shakes her head.

'Stop, Jeongyeon. She's just a friend.' Jeongyeon scolds herself.

"Is there something wrong?" Nayeon asks Jeongyeon worriedly. 

"U-Uh, no. I just thought of something." The short haired girl says and smiles at the older girl.

Nayeon hums in satisfaction and continued to eat, while Jeongyeon looked at her affectionately. 

"I'm pretty, aren't I?" Nayeon says causing the younger girl to blush. Nayeon smiled and had this weird feeling again.

'She's so cute!' Nayeon gushed internally. She just wanted to squish her cheeks.

"Earth to Nayeon-unnie?" Jeongyeon says as she waved her hand in front of Nayeon's face. Nayeon snapped back into reality and this time she was the one blushing.

"You're so cute unnie.." Jeongyeon mumbles but loud enough for Nayeon to hear.

"What did you just say?"

"N-Nothing!"

"I thought I heard of something.." Nayeon continued to tease the younger girl. She was leaning closer and closer to Jeongyeon's face.

"I-I said.. you're so cute unnie." Jeongyeon says as she looks away from the girl who was leaning towards her.

Satisfied with Jeongyeon's answer, Nayeon leans away from Jeongyeon and continues to eat. But she was shoving a handful of jellies onto her mouth.

'WHAT WAS THAT IM NAYEON?' Nayeon thought as she shoved more jellies onto her mouth. While Jeongyeon was sitting quietly on the couch, her face turning redder than a tomato.

Even awkward was an understatement to describe their situation right now..

-

HEYO! I WILL BE UPDATING ONCE A DAY FOR 10 DAYS STRAIGHT XD ME AND MY FRIEND HAD AN AGREEMENT. 

WELL, IT WAS ACTUALLY A TRADE.

(you know who you are! pt. 2)

YOU. KNOW. WHO. YOU. ARE. -.-