24

"WHAAAAAAAAT!" Momo screamed in gay as she heard the announcement. The other girls just smirked and looked at Dahyun.

"You two? Dating? YES OMG!" Chaeyoung said and smiled with excitement all over her face. She looked over at Dahyun and wiggled her eyebrows.

"You guys aren't surprised?" Nayeon said asked.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! I JUST LOST THE BET." Dahyun shouted as she fell onto the ground. "I can't believe I'm giving 20 dollars to all of you." Dahyun sulks and she handed out 20$ to each of the girls.

"I TOLD YOU THEY ARE GONNA DATE EACH OTHER IN THE NEAR FUTURE!" Sana said as she did a victory dance, while Momo ran to the nearest Jokbal stall, and Mina smirked evilly while counting the money.

"I really wasn't expecting a relationship from you two because of the frequent fighting, but I guess I was wrong." Dahyun pouted as she looked at her now empty wallet, but suddenly smirked as she thought of an idea.

"You both owe me dinner." 

"What? Why?" Jeongyeon asked the pale girl in confusion.

"Because I said so."

"No! I have a greater idea, invite us all to dinner!" Tzuyu said and smiled evilly at the two.

"Yay!" Momo popped out of nowhere. She probably heard about the conversation from the Jokbal stall, which was actually far away from them. Surprising, isn't it?

"Alright, alright. But Nayeon-unnie is paying!" Jeongyeon said as she dragged a surprised Nayeon to the nearest restaurant.

"WHAT?! WHY ME?!"

-

Inside the restaurant was a mess. There's Momo ordered lots of food without their consent, Chaeyoung threw beans at Dahyun, Jihyo smacked Chaeyoung's head which made her cry, Mina comforted her, Sana was being hyper and shouting gibberish, Dahyun was randomly dancing on her seat, and Tzuyu was so done with their shit.

"Will you guys cut it out?!" Nayeon whisper-shouted. They all looked at her but for a few seconds, they continued what they were doing earlier.

"Alright, let me handle this." Jeongyeon said to Nayeon. Jeongyeon stood up from her seat and glared at everyone of them causing them to stop what they were doing and started to eat quietly.

"And that's how you handle children." Jeongyeon said and winked at Nayeon. "Ew, gross!" Chaeyoung said and threw a bean at Jeongyeon.

"You little shit!"

-

I UPDATED :< BUT ITS A SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN. IDK WHEN I SHOULD END THE STORY THOUGH XD

BUT I WONT END IT EARLY! NO NONONONONONONOONO!