22

"Nayeon-unnie why aren't you making a move?!" Jihyo says as she slams her hand on the table.

"It's awkward!" Nayeon reasoned, but it didn't convince Jihyo. 

"Aish! You already know that she has feelings for you and you aren't doing anything." Jihyo scolds Nayeon some more. "Do you want me to lock the two of you up inside a cabin again?!"

"N-No! Don't do that again!" Nayeon said. But she really wanted Jihyo to do it again.

"Wait! I have a plan!" Jihyo says as she smiles mischeviously. 

-

Jeongyeon was silently laying down on her bed while listening to music until she heard a loud ding on her phone. She purses her lips into a straight line and grabs the phone to see Jihyo's text.

Jihyo: Hey! Wanna hang out later?

Jeongyeon: Is Nayeon-unnie with you, though?

Jihyo: No, she isnt. She had to go somewhere. :<

Jeongyeon: Alright, alright bye.

Jeongyeon places her phone back onto the night stand and decided to change her clothes.

-

"Hello! Jeongyeon-unnie!" Jihyo greets the older girl with a weird smile plastered onto her face. 'Wait.. this smile seems familiar. Too familiar..' Jeongyeon thought as she studied Jihyo's smile.

"What are you looking at? Let's go!" Jihyo says as she gestures the older girl into a dark alley?

"Why the hell are we in a dark fucking alley, Jihyo?" Jeongyeon mutters as she sees Jihyo smiling innocently.

"Do you know what shortcuts are? This is a shortcut to the cool cafe." Jihyo says as she grabs Jeongyeon's hands and leads her to a darker portion of the alley.

"Jihyo this isn't funny." Jeongyeon said as she looked around the place. It was really dark and she could barely see anything. She looked around some more to only see Jihyo missing.

"Jihyo..?!" Jeongyeon angrily calls for the younger girl's name.

"Where the hell are you-"

-SMACK-

-

"Where the hell is Jeongyeon!?" Nayeon asks worriedly as Jihyo went inside the cafe.

"W-Well, something happened." Jihyo said with fear in her eyes.

"What!? Did something happen to her!?"

"U-Uh.." Jihyo said nervously and scratched the back of her head.

-

xD end of chapter! Its a goddamn cliffhanger, i know.. 

im lowkey waiting for DTNA to release rn so I decided to write the new chap rn.

Can you guys guess what happened to Jeongyeon?

>:>