2

Third Person POV

"I can't wait to go home!" Jeongyeon said excitingly as she got inside her car. Since she misses Korea so much, she decided to drive around Seoul for a while.

After driving around for 2 hours now, she suddenly got a text from her Appa. She pulled her car over and checked her phone.

'Jeongyeon where are you?? You arrived in Korea 2 hours ago.'

'Mianhe Appa!! I drove around Seoul. You know how much I miss Korea..'

'Okay, see you later. Just tell us next time if you want to stroll around okay?'

'Alright, Bye!!'

After texting her father, she decided to go home now since she made them worry. While driving, she saw a girl with a mask on suddenly crossing the road. 

She hit the brakes immediately so she wouldn't run the girl over.

"Are you trying to kill yourself?!"

"Are you trying to kill me?!"

They both shout in unison.

 "What? Me? You were the one who crossed the road in green light!" Jeongyeon said pointing to the green stoplight.

"Fine, whatever" The masked girl huffed and glared at Jeongyeon before walking away. Jeongyeon glared back and drove away.

~

"First my boyfriend broke up with me and now, someone almost ran me over!" Nayeon said angrily to Jihyo. "WHAT WHO ALMOST RAN YOU OVER?!" She asked in a very loud, but worried tone.

"Aish, you're gonna make my ears bleed Jihyo!" Nayeon said to Jihyo while covering her ears. 

"Why wouldn't I raise my voice if someone almost ran you over!!" Jihyo said, raising her loud voice again.

"But it was my fault, so I'm very unlucky today." Nayeon shrugged.

 "By the way, my friend from America arrived in Korea today and were going to hang out tommorow. Wanna tag along?" Jihyo asked Nayeon.

"Sure." "Great! I'll text her now, since you're tagging along!" Jihyo then grabbed her phone and texted her friend.

' Jeongyeon unnie!!! Do you mind if I bring along my friend?'

'No, not at all. You can bring your friend along.'

'Thanks!!!! See you tommorow!'

'You should stop putting exclamation points on your sentences.  I can imagine your loud ass voice while reading your texts tbh.'

'Bye bitch.  -_-'

'Hehehehe sorry! Ily'

"I just got insulted." Jihyo said to Nayeon. "Really? Lemme see?" Nayeon then peeked on Jihyo's phone and laughed. "Hey! Why are you laughing??" Jihyo glared at the older girl.

"Because what she said is true." Nayeon said. "I disown you as my friend." Jihyo said and crossed her arms. "Noooooooo! I love you Jihyooo!" Nayeon then hugged Jihyo tightly.

"Alright! Alright! Stop it bitch!" Jihyo pushed Nayeon away. (Coz no homo) "Who are you to call me a bitch?" Nayeon said and glared at Jihyo.

"I'm God Jihyo, motherfucker." Jihyo said earning a smack on the head from Nayeon.

———

Dis is the second chapter of my fanfic!! I'll be adding the rest of the members on the next chapter. :>>

EDIT: I JUST WANTED TO EDIT THIS CHAPTER SINCE THIS CHAPTER KINDA DOESN'T CONNECT WITH THE OTHER CHAPTERS XD