32

Four months have passed after being official with each other. From these past 3 months they have been very affectionate with each other. 

But lately they have been doing nothing, being cold with each other, and fighting a lot over small things like Nayeon talking to other boys or well... Jinyoung. 

Because of this, Jeongyeon has become quite possesive and it worried their friends a lot.

-

"I'm sorry.." Jinyoung looked down as he sincerely said his apologies to Nayeon. "No, It's okay!" Nayeon said as she smiled at Jinyoung. She was happy to know that Jinyoung told her all his "evil" plans and said sorry to her.

"Why did you have to tell me your plans though?" Nayeon asked the older boy. He scratched his nape and inhaled. 

"Well, I already like someone else and I feel guilty for wanting to break the two of you up." 

"That's good that you found someone else already, Jinyoung-oppa. Introduce me to her sometime!" Nayeon happily said.

"I will, I will." Jinyoung said and they parted ways.

-

"Where the hell have you been Nayeon-unnie?" Jeongyeon asked with jealousy laced on her voice. "I had to meet up with Jinyoung-oppa. He apologized to us Jeongyeon." Nayeon said calmly.

"That guy.. I don't want to see you with him or meet up with him ever again." Jeongyeon said. 

"He changed Jeongyeon."

"Why would you believe him?"

"Because he's my friend."

"Really? Or maybe you're cheating behind my back with him?" Jeongyeon said as she grabbed Nayeon's wrist.

"What the hell?! Why would I do that?!"

"Because you guys do "meet ups" every time!"

"He fucking apologized Jeongyeon! You don't trust me, do you?!"

"I'm just fucking looking out for you! Why don't you listen to me for once?!"

"Looking out for me? The hell? More like, controlling me." Nayeon said as she forcefully retracted her wrist from Jeongyeon's hand. Jeongyeon went silent and stared at Nayeon, as she just realized what she had done.

"W-Well I guess you really don't trust me huh?" Nayeon said as she held back the tears that are threatening to spill out anytime now. "I-I should just leave for now." The older girl said and walked to the door. She was about to open it but she got stopped by Jeongyeon, who is now hugging her from the back.

"D-Don't go!" Jeongyeon managed to choke out as she held the older girl tightly. "L-Let go of me Jeongyeon. I need space.." 

"But I need you."

"B-But you don't trust me." Nayeon shot back weakly. Jeongyeon's grip loosened as they both realized that tears fell down from both of their cheeks.

"That's not true. I-I just don't wan't to lose you for the second time again Nabongs."

====

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WOAH THATS SOME ANGST

SORRY ;PPP 

FORGIVEME

ADPWDPWKDALDWADWD