- 30 -

LAST CHAPTER 😭🙌🏼 it was super cool writing this and I hope you enjoyed it, imma place Euphoria up there as the song, because it's such a good song and I love it, and Taehyung is Jungkooks Euphoria in this book!

—————
A/N
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YOU BELIEVE A COMMENT I HAVE SAID IS TOO MUCH, PLEASE DM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
__________
*FOUR YEARS LATER*

—————A/NI APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YO...

- Thank you for believing in me when no one else did, far away you rest, but by my side I know you are, you, who is my inspiration, you who is my lost star
____________________
JUNGKOOK
*FIRST POV*

Watching. Millions of fans are watching me as I take out my ear piece, today is the day I'll make his last wish come true. I smile to the crowd before me and they scream, sending my heart into a rush, this is my life now. I love my fans so much, they inspire me so much, but my true inspiration is still waiting.
"Hi guys, I wanted to do something special for me today, so I decided to share a piece of myself will you" I say, earning screams from my fans, they're so supportive.
"As many of you know, trying to become an artist in Korea is already hard, but for me I had so many difficulties, being Bisexual and not having any living family left, I was practically on my own" I say, already feeling my eyes water as I watch the crowd before me yell and scream that it's okay.
"Four year ago I met someone, he was beautiful, and he was so kind and... he had lost people just like me, we fit together so perfectly... I guess what I'm trying to tell you is that four years ago I found the love of my life" I say, breathing heavily as tears began to fall, this was hard already.
"As you can see, he was perfect" I say, pointing to the large screen behind me, that was now displaying photos of him, sometimes of us together and I quickly looked away, my fans watching in awe.
"We were together for a few months, I loved him so much, but in the end he was more broken than I thought, although I know I'll always have depression, when I was with him, I was myself, I wasn't scared or sad... but he wasn't stable and instead grew distant, I didn't know that he was broken" I say, my fans were silent as they listened to me.
"Kim Taehyung passed away four years ago today, his one wish was always for me to become an idol and stand where I am now, in front of a crowd... he wrote me a letter and told me not to open it until I was standing in front of a huge group of supporters and fans, so that's what I'm doing today, reading the letter that he wrote to me before he died" I say, wiping a few tears from my face, causing the fans to scream at me, telling me not to cry.
    Hastily, I pull the paper from my pocket, my hands shaking as I look at it, I quickly wipe away a few tears before finally opening it, nearly breaking down at the sight of his handwriting.
"'Dear Kookie, you are in fact the love of my life. Through out these past few months of us being together I have smile so much, you have brought me so much happiness... although I guess when you read this you'll be older, more mature and so much more cute. To all your fans, I want you guys to protect Jungkook, he's fragile and gets hurt easily.
He can cry so easily and although I find it so adorable, I don't wish to see him cry. For Jungkook, I'm so proud of you, you've made it! And you can finally show the world just how amazing you are. Don't hold back from yourself and show how kind and funny you can be. Don't be mean to Jimin-Hyung about his height, and smile a lot, because it's the cutest thing in the world.
I guess this is my time to go, I wish you the best my little Prince and I wish I could see you grow to the man you are now, but this world does not belong for me. So I pray that we'll meet again in the next world, that we'll find our ways to each other again. Because you are mine and I am yours till the end of time, no matter who you love in the end. I love you more'" I burst into tears and try to hide my face, only two hands clasp mine.
Jimin and Yoongi are standing in front of him, Jimin's arms wrap around me tightly and I smile, I smile towards my fans and they all scream and shout. This is my family, but I truly do belong to Kim Taehyung.

_______________
A/N
YEAH...WELL THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BOOK, ILL BE WRITING MORE STORIES, IN FACT IM PLANING ONE NOW ABOUT LUWOO SO MAYBE ILL POST IT 🤷🏻‍♀️ BUT FOR NOW I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK AND IM REALLY HAPPY TO SAY I WROTE IT, THANK YOU JESS FOR HELPING ME ON SOMETHINGS AND THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO READS THIS
________________