- 25 -

Hey guys! So I added Different to this chapter, because lately I've been giving you song suggestions, and I like this song a lot, my best friend got me into it bc she's hella obsessed, but yeah I hope you like it!!

—————
A/N
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YOU BELIEVE A COMMENT I HAVE SAID IS TOO MUCH, PLEASE DM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
__________

—————A/NI APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YO...

- The one he loved most was breaking right in front of him and he was helpless.
___________
JUNGKOOK

    He was losing. The game of tug of war that the boy had been playing against god for, was one he was losing. First his father, then his mother and now he was losing Taehyung. He didn't know how to cope, it didn't help that he had agreed to tell the older everything if he gave that in return. It seemed they both couldn't keep their promise.
    Jungkook wasn't a trainee, the company he had gotten an interview for had cut him off, blatantly saying they didn't need a 'homo' in their company. It hurt, it really hurt him, but he believed with Taehyung at his side he would be fine, now he wasn't so sure. If they weren't supposed to keep their secrets to themselves and trust each other, why couldn't they just say it.
    Why could Jungkook tell Taehyung that he was failing. He was failing his father who didn't even know he was still alive, he was failing his mother who, even though she abused him, was the only person he had left, and now he was failing Taehyung. Most of all he failed himself. He had failed himself the minute his mother had died.
    He had promised himself, no matter what that he would protect her, because she could never do it for him. He broke that promise too, and she died so quickly that he hadn't even seen it coming.
    He was brought out of his thoughts when the bathroom door opened, revealing a tired Taehyung. The older boy was silent as he sat down on the bed, running his hands through his brown hair and sighing. They needed to get their minds off this. Them. Everything. So before Taehyung could even open his mouth, Jungkook was on top of him.
    Taehyung's hair was sprawled across the silk bed sheets and made Jungkook smile before he leaned down to attach their lips. Who knows what will happen between them, but they just needed it, for the night they needed it.
    So they stayed their for the remainder of the night, wide awake and blissful in that moment. Their troubles waiting for them, leaving them to finally be happy for a true moment, no monsters, no demons, just themselves.
    Their body's tangled in the sheets, their hearts in each other's hands. That's what their love was in that moment. Each other.

_________
A/N
THANKS FOR WAITING, I GOT THE REST OF THIS WEEK AND MOST OF NEXT WEEK OFF FROM WORK SO ILL HOPEFULLY BE ABLE TO POST MORE, BUT SCHOOL STARTS NEXT WEEK SO I MAY BE A LITTLE SLOW, SORRY, HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IT MAY BE THE LAST ONE THAT ISNT GONNA MAKE YOU CRY HARD OUT... YEAH, BYE!
_________