- 28 -

This chapter is really just Taehyung's POV after the last chapter, it's quite sad so if you don't think you can handle it, it's okay to click off, thank you for reading my book

—————
A/N
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YOU BELIEVE A COMMENT I HAVE SAID IS TOO MUCH, PLEASE DM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
__________

—————A/NI APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YO...

- This is my end, but it's your beginning, I love you.
______________
TAEHYUNG
*FIRST POV*

I ran. I ran so fast that I couldn't tell where I was headed or what I was doing, he had really said it to me. Did he know that I had planned to leave? Did he know how broken I really was? How could I be so stupid as to get so close to someone. He seemed so broken when I began to step away, but I know out of the both of us he's the one who will end up happy.
That's why I'm heading home, to do one last thing before I do what I planned, my feet tread up the steps of the staircase as I enter the fourth floor's metal door. I push through it, rushing past a few people as I finally reach my apartment door, unlocking it.
    I sift through a few papers on my desk and finally find a few spare papers, grabbing a pen before sitting down and sighing. I can't believe I'm doing it. As if I'm in a dream that I wish to be reality, I'm actually doing it. My hand begins shaking as I push the pen onto the white, clean sheet, writing the words I've wished to say to the people I love.
    The first is addressed to Jin and Namjoon who although I did not know much, were two of the only people that helped me see how much I loved Jungkook. Because of them I was able to find happiness, because of them I could smile. The second letter is addressed to Hoseok, we knew each other once, when he wasn't involving himself in Jimin and Yoongi's relationship.
Yoongi. I had a lot to say to the older boy, we grew up together he was the first real friend I had, so when he moved I was heart broken. Though we stayed in touch, we began growing distant and it at one point hurt me a lot, then I met Jimin online, playing one of my games.
I had introduced Yoongi to Jimin and was glad the older boy found an interest, I had expected it. Jimin. He was the third last letter, I had so much to write and such little time, I wanted to explain why, but I guess he could get that information off of Jungkooks letters.
Yes. I plan to write two for Jungkook, one for right now, and the other for after he becomes an idol. I want his fans and the people to love him, to hear the words that I write, to explain why I did it, to tell him how much I love him and will continue doing so, because no one can stop that. I will forever love Jeon Jungkook. And that's my final vow.

____________
A/N
YES... THIS IS THE THIRD LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK AND ITS SAD, I KNEW IT WOULDNT GO ON LONG ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY BE GOOD BUT IM PROUD BECAUSE I STUVK TO THE ORIGINAL PLOT LINE AND ITS BEEN PERFECT SO FAR, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!
_________