- 3 -

—————
A/N
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YOU BELIEVE A COMMENT I HAVE SAID IS TOO MUCH, PLEASE DM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
__________

—————A/NI APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YO...

He began to drown in the feeling of being lost
- Author
_________
TAEHYUNG

    The warm water snaked down his body as he stood there. His mind caught somewhere else, he tore his fingers through his thick hair and sighed. He wanted a change. He needed one. Thats why the bleach at his feet seemed extremely tempting, but he wasn't sure he wanted it. If he began to change, would they begin to fade from his memories?
    A small giggle sounded from behind him and he whipped his head around to find the chocolate eyed boy standing there. Taehyung was so shocked, he forgot the boy was a figment if his imagination and grabbed one of the towels hanging over the shower top.
    "Oh please, like I wouldn't know what your body looks like... I see the scars aren't healing" the boy said, his eyes roaming Taehyung up and down with a sadistic smirk.
"Are you okay? You seem different" Taehyung said.
The imaginary boy did in fact seem different. His eyes were dark and his usual cute bunny smile had changed to a sadistic and horrific smirk. Even the boy's clothes had visibly changed, the once white shirt, baggy jeans, and timberlands were replaced with a dark jacket, a thick chocker, a grey under shirt, tight black pants and black converse. He had changed.
"Don't you think you should be asking yourself that? You were the one who wanted change, now I suggest you pick that bottle up and pour it on your head before I pour it down your throat" his voice was dark as he pointed to the bottle at Taehyung's feet.
"Okay..." Taehyung replied quietly, not wanting to upset the other boy as he picked the bleach up.
Once he had finished, he stepped out of the shower and looked at his reflection. He liked this change, it brought out the purity in him, but it also made him wonder where all the hurt in his eyes had disappeared to. Before he could continue thinking about it, the boy once again appeared with his evil smirk on his face.
"Guess we're good and evil Taehyung I really love that colour" his voice sent a shiver down Taehyung's spine.
"Dont be afraid, I'm you after all" he says, before disappearing again.
Taehyung didn't know how to react. He only believed every word the other boy said, because without him, Taehyung would have been dead by now. His depression would have thrown him off that imaginary cliff, but instead the imaginary boy made him feel less alone.
Now he wasn't sure he wanted that help.

The rain understands his pain of being unwanted- Author__________JUNGKOOK

- Author
__________
JUNGKOOK

His footsteps were loud as he walked down the sidewalk, the soft whispers of a better life coming from the rain drops as they fell down his face. He was consumed by the thought of finding a good place to take photos, that he didn't notice the small boy following him. It seemed he was so consumed in finding a good place to photograph that he didn't notice anything around him.
    With a broken sigh he began to give up, Seoul was a strange place. In the light it was so beautiful and full of life, but once the rain clouded over it, the scenery became dark and depressing, as if no life resided in it anymore. In that moment, he decided to head back to his apartment.
    "I didn't know you were into photography" a soft voice said from behind him, causing him to jump.
    "Jimin? Where you following me?" Jungkook asked, cocking his head to one side.
    "I'm worried about you Kook, I'm also worried that I'm going to fail you, if I fail again, I don't think I'll survive" Jimin says, his voice breaking.
    "What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, stepping forward and placing a reassuring hand on Jimin's shoulder.
    "My best friend, he lost his parents and younger brother in a car crash a few weeks ago, we got in a fight and now he's always alone, he won't talk to me, he's got so many rumors about him going around and I can't help him, so I want to help you, so I don't feel useless again" Jimin was in tears now.
    "Jimin, I promise you, I don't need help, but thank you for offering, I've actually gotten better since the crash, most of my scars are from the crash, I've always been suicidal, my mother wasn't the best of people, but I have help, someone very close to me is always there when I need him, but I wouldn't mind becoming your friend" Jungkook says, causing Jimin to smile sadly.
   Before the younger knew it, the small boy's arms were around his neck and he was hugging Jungkook. The younger smiled thankfully and hugged back, he was glad to finally have a friend to be there, but he also worried about the older. The moment he placed his hands around him, he knew the older boy also had his hardships. Because Jimin was battling with being anorexic.
   "Jimin, why are you also in pain?" Jungkook asks, causing the older boy to pull away.
    "Because the boy I loved, cheated on me and made me feel like I was never good enough, so now I can never be good enough for myself" Jimin says wiping his tears as they fell once again.
    "Well we can help each other, from now on, when we feel afraid or scared, we message each other" Jungkook suggested, causing Jimin to smile happily.
    It seemed the two were fated to be best friends, maybe Jungkook really was moving on, so where did that leave Taehyung?

__________
A/N
I KNOW! JUNGKOOK AND JIMIN BECOMING FRIENDS IS SOO CLICHE, BUT I NEEDED JUNGKOOK TO FIND A WAY TO START MOVING ON, WHILE TAEHYUNG IS LEFT ALONE, NOW DONT GET ME WRONG, I WOULD NEVER WANT ANY OF THE MEMBERS TO FEEL THIS WAY, I JUST BELIEVE THIS STORY IS VERY SAD AND INSPIRATIONAL SO I WANTED TO SHOW ONE OF THEM GETTING OVER THE HARDSHIP, WHILE ONE HAS TO FIND AN ALTERNATIVE WAY, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT, THANK YOU FOR READING 🙏🏼
__________