- 22 -

Okay, so I'm placing that song above there bc I'm really in love with PLT, they're a new group that was formed at the start of this year and I absolutely love them, my Bias is the one singing in that song and it's so emotional and raw and I love it, please support them, they're so talented and one of the member even used to train with bts, so please support them! Thank you!

—————
A/N
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YOU BELIEVE A COMMENT I HAVE SAID IS TOO MUCH, PLEASE DM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
__________
** IM GOING TO BE USING PHOTOS AND NOT GIFS FROM NOW ON BC ITS HARD TO FIND ONES I HAVENT USED 😂😂👌🏼**

—————A/NI APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YO...

He could only breathe when he wasn't alone, sadly he was almost always alone
- Author
________
TAEHYUNG

His eyes filled with tears as he stepped into his apartment. He had lied. He had told Jungkook that he would tell him if he was ever feeling down. But he couldn't, not in the state he was in. He had smiled at his group session today, but someone saw through it and it scared him.
He remembered the boy's smile as he broke Taehyung's facade, as if it were easy.

FLASHBACK
Taehyung smiled kindly at the people around him, but it hurt. His chest hurt from smiling so much, he wished he could just stop. Stop existing, stop caring about every little thing, stop being himself. But he couldn't, he had someone to live for, someone who would die for him, so he held on to the small rope that was keeping him tethered to this world.
"Today we have a new comer, his name is Taehyung, Tae will you introduce yourself?" Jin's voice caught his attention and he looked around the room at the people watching him intently, waiting.
"I'm Kim Taehyung, I'm twenty and I'm studying music and photography at Seoul School of Art" he says, this earns a few scoffs from the people around him, so he decides to dig deeper and let himself out.
"I'm openly gay and I have a boyfriend, my family died in a car accident a few months ago, so I've been reprimanding myself and trying to get better, but I lost my memory a few weeks back when I was run over by a car and experienced their death twice, on top of that I hate myself, the only person I live for at the moment is my boyfriend, he lost his mother to the same car crash as I lost my family, he's my rock" Taehyung says, letting a stray tear slip down his face before wiping it away.
No one else said much to him as the session went on, which left him to his own thoughts until the session finally came to an end with Jin being the first to leave. Taehyung wanted to talk to him about a few things, but instead he was too late. Like always he was too late, but he didn't have time to realize before a familiar face appeared in his line of view.
The boy's wide smile was bright and almost blinded Taehyung who was startled. He would never have expected to see the older boy at a place like this, a place for the broken and unwanted.
"Hoseok? Why are you here?" Taehyung asked causing the older boy to grin sheepishly and scratch his neck.
"I guess I feel broken lately? I shattered my knee a few months back and my doctor says I may never be able to dance again, plus other shit" the older says, somehow still smiling.
"How are you smiling?" Taehyung whispered, causing the older to grin even wider.
"Because, if I don't smile, I won't be able to fight for what I love" Hoseok says, causing Taehyung to smile sadly.
"What if you're like me? Too tired to fight?" Taehyung asked tiredly.
"How many battles have you fought Tae? Maybe you should let someone else fight them for you?" Hoseok says, before walking away and leaving the younger confused.
FLASHBACK END

Taehyung understood now. Hoseok knew about him and Jungkook, he was obviously suggesting that Taehyung leaned on Jungkook whenever he felt like he couldn't stand it anymore. But he wasn't going to do that. He knew the younger was already fighting his own battles, who was he to place his own on them?
His heart hurt, that was for sure, but he wasn't going to let his pain through. He would hide it, seemingly fine as he walked around with his facade. Because if he didn't, he would truly crumble, if someone realized, he would break.
So if he believed he was happy, he truly would be.... right?

__________
OOF, THIS WAS A DEEP CHAPTER, SORRY FOR NOT POSTING THIS ONE, I JUST FINISHED MY LAST TEST TODAY AND I FEEL SO HAPPY ABOUT IT! IM GONNA BE A BIT BUSY ON MY HOLIDAYS BUT I WILL TRY AND UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN 😊
__________