- 4 -

—————
A/N
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YOU BELIEVE A COMMENT I HAVE SAID IS TOO MUCH, PLEASE DM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
__________

—————A/NI APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YO...

The feeling of being nugatory was something the boy knew perfectly
- Author
_________
TAEHYUNG

    He sat there, seemingly staring at nothing, as the class filled and his music teacher came in. He didn't pay any attention to the people as they crowded in, his mind was elsewhere, far away from his body. Until a familiar laugh sounded from the doorway. Taehyung usually sat at the window seat, far in the back corner of the room, but in music, he had chosen the seat closest to the door.
    "Kook-Ah, I have to go, I will see you later" his voice was filled with happiness as he pushes 'Kook' away from the door.
    "Okay hyung, I'll come get you after class?" His voice was sweet, it reminded him of someone else's, but he couldn't place his finger on it.
    "Nah, I'll meet you, my class finishes ten minutes before yours, I'll see you later Kook" Jimin says, before the boy walked away, Taehyung did get to see his face, but he did see Jimin's.
    To say the older boy was surprised would be an understatement. Taehyung knew why though. This was his first week back at school since the two had fought, and the older probably hadn't planned to see the other for a very long time. Sadly, Taehyung also knew the older boy wouldn't apologize, because their fight wasn't his fault.
He had just wanted to make sure Taehyung was alright, to make sure he was healthy, but instead he turned it against Jimin, telling him that he didn't need the older to baby him. He knew he had been harsh, that's why he looked away from Jimin's eyes as they stared him down. He was hopeless after all. He was so hopeless he couldn't be there for his best friend when the boy he loved broke his heart.
Taehyung knew how happy Jimin was weeks before hand, the day of the crash. It was because he wasn't only meeting his long distance boyfriend of seven months again, but also meeting his best friend of five years. And then the accident happened. And even though Taehyung didn't get killed in the accident like his family had, something inside him had changed. Jimin saw it instantly.
He would always be over at his apartment with snacks and ice cream. Helping him with homework and making him smile, even if it was only slightly. Then because he was always over, Yoongi, his boyfriend and one of Taehyung's close friends, decided to move on. Jimin found his boyfriend, and the boy he loved, messing around with some other guy in their shared apartment.
Then Taehyung and him had the fight. Now the younger didn't know how Jimin was, if he was eating properly, or even if he had moved on. Although, from the smile on his face when 'Kook' was talking to him, it was obvious he wasn't doing that bad.
"Taehyung, can we talk?" His sweet voice was like music to Taehyung's ears.
"I fucked up" Taehyung said, before jumping out of his seat and rushing out of the room, tears sliding down his face.
Because Jimin wasn't okay, it was evident on his face and, even though the baggy black and white striped shirt had hid it, Taehyung knew the boy was but a skeleton of his old self. It was all because of him and his fucked up friends.

To draw is to see the beauty in life, so why couldn't he draw anymore?- Author________JUNGKOOK

- Author
________
JUNGKOOK

Jungkook smiled slightly when he walked out of his art class to see his newfound friend leaning against the wall opposite him, his right leg pulled up to rest his foot flat against the wall and his arms crossed. He was wearing slides and had a long, baggy, Black and white striped shirt on with dress pants accenting it. His silver hair shone in the fluorescent light above his head.
Jungkook had to admit, his friend wasn't bad looking, but as he got closer, he noticed the boy's eyes seemed different, a little red, as if he had been crying.
"Hey you okay?" Jungkook asked once he had stopped just in front of the older boy, who just nodded silently and dropped his head in response.
Jungkook took a deep breath and snaked his hand under the older boy's chin, pulling it gently so that their eyes could meet. He looked gently into the older boy's eyes that were filled with so much pain and he wanted to cry. This boy had done so much for him, and he was so pure hearted, how could this world ever hurt him?
"Who was it?" Jungkook asked, the older boy shook his head in response, so Jungkook flared at the younger gently.
"Jimin, if you don't tell me, I will have to kindly make you do it" Jungkook says sternly causing the older boy to smile sadly.
"It was my ex-best friend, I was going to apologize, but once again he blamed himself, I'm so worried for him, and then I saw my ex and it just brought me over the edge, he looked so happy with his new boyfriend, I just-" before Jimin could keep talking, Jungkook pushes away from him angrily and walked down the hall, his destination; Jimin's ex boyfriend, Min Yoongi.
"Jungkook!?" Jimin shouted, trying to catch up to the younger, but his short legs didn't close the gap.
When Jungkook finally found Yoongi, he was pushing a taller boy against one of the lockers and they were making out. Jungkook seethed at the sight and pushed Yoongi so hard, he fell to the ground, leaving the boy he was making out with shocked.
"What the actual fuck kid!?" Yoongi yelled, standing up slowly as he sized Jungkook up, just as he got up, Jimin appeared behind Jungkook and Yoongi's eyes grew wide.
"Jimin? You were behind this?" Yoongi asked, his voice full of venom.
"Leave Jimin out of it you man whore, if you ever hurt Jimin again, I swear to god you won't live another day, he never deserved the shit you did to him, he is the most kindest human I have ever met, so if I ever find out you hurt him in some way, I won't hesitate to make your life a living hell like his is, understand?" Jungkook says, his voice deeper than intended, but it seemed to have worked.
"Fine, i didn't even mean to hurt him in the first place, just leave me alone" Yoongi says, which instantly causes Jimin to grab a hold of Jungkooks shirt and pulled him away from the older boy.
As they walked, Jungkook could see that Yoongi still had feelings for Jimin, and in a way he wanted to help the boy. Even if he had hurt Jimin, maybe he could be the only one to truly help him.

_________
A/N
SO I WAS THINKING OF DOING A BIT OF JIKOOK, BUT INSTEAD I CHOSE TO MAKE THEM BEST FRIENDS AND HAVE YOONMIN COME BACK IN, ALTHOUGH THERE WILL BE A LITTLE SOPE HERE AND THERE BC THATS WHO YOONGI IS CURRENTLY DATING, I WANT TO MAKE MY OTP (YOONMIN) A VERY IMPORTANT STEP IN THIS BOOK, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON THESE CHAPTERS, IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME, THANK YOU FOR READING
___________