Prologue: pt 1

—————
A/N
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YOU BELIEVE A COMMENT I HAVE SAID IS TOO MUCH, PLEASE DM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
__________

 —————A/NI APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF Y...

Maybe the pain of yesterday, won't hurt as much today
- author
__________
TAEHYUNG
No one saw it coming;

     His boxed smile was wide as he and his family packed the last suitcase in the trunk of the old, beat up truck. Finally they were leaving their small town called Daegu and heading to Seoul where his future lay. In truth, they were only going now, because he had gotten accepted into Seoul school of arts institute, where he would be studying for the next few years.
     "We're so proud of you son, I'm glad your chasing your dream" a soft voice says, causing him to turn around, only to find his mother and younger brother standing there.
    He smiled back, his family was his biggest inspiration when it came to his music. He probably wouldn't have even gone near it if it hadn't been for his mother.
    "Thank you mother, are you ready to see Seoul once more?" He asked, causing his mother to smile blissfully.
    "It's been years, I just hope I can remember everything."
    "I'm sure you will, you were born there after all"
    "Yes, well we better get this show on the road, don't wanna be late, do we?"
    Taehyung shook his head and smirked, this would be the start of his new life. Just as he sat down in the car, his phone went off.

JIMIN _

JIMIN _
Dude... I'm heading to Seoul! Can't wait to finally meet you in realz! And I get to see Yoongi!!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TaeTae ◕‿◕
Oh... it's you ಠ_ಠ

JIMIN _
Wow ◕‸◕ im hurt

TaeTae ◕‿◕
Joking! Joking!

JIMIN _
Okay, so are u leaving? (つ°ヮ°)つ

TaeTae ◕‿◕
Yes, calm down ( ¯ᒡ̱¯ )و

JIMIN _
BUT I GET TO SEE YOU AND YOU GET TO SEE ME AND I GET TO SEE YOONGI WHOSE HOT ヽ(♡‿♡)ノ SAVE ME!!!

TaeTae ◕‿◕
Im seriously afraid for Yoongi... And myself...

JIMIN _
Okay... I gtg, we're starting to leave. HAVE FUN BESTIE ( ˘ ³˘)♥

TaeTae ◕‿◕
Oakay baiiiiii (●'◡'●)ノ♥
________

Taehyung smiles down at his phone before looking towards his parents. His eyes slowly drifting close as the roads passed and the trees flew by. Little did he know, when he woke up again. There would be pain to follow

The smoke burns his lungs, but the memories burn his heart - Author_________JUNGKOOK

- Author
_________
JUNGKOOK

He was read for death; it just didn't want him yet.

    He let a sigh leave his lips as his mother sat in the drivers seat next to him. She seemed a little off, like something important was bugging her and he wanted to know what. Except he knew better than to ask his mother anything when she was in that state. He just hoped she didn't do anything stupid.
"What are you staring at kid?" Her rough voice cut through his thoughts, startling him.
"Nothing, just thinking about the school I'll be going to" he replied quietly, fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.
"Yeah, hurray my sons a genius, is that what you want me to say? Well too bad kid, life's not that easy, keep that head on your shoulders and don't interrupt" she says, whipping her head around to back out of the driveway.
One thing he was looking forward to, was being over three hundred kilometers away from his mother. Although she was his only family left, he was always taking care of her, so he never had the time to act his age. He had never had a normal childhood, looking after his mother and helping her pay the bills as best he could.
    "Better get some sleep in kid, we have four hours ahead of us" her voice monotonous as she kept one hand on the wheel and used the other to light a cigarette.
    "Okay" was all he replied before laying his head on the windowsill, his eyes slowly closing.

————
A/N
FIRST CHAPTER! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS BOOK, IM REALLY EXCITED TO KEEP WRITING AND I HAVE A REALLY GOOD STORY IDEA, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT BC Y'KNOW, IT HELPS ME 😁
__________